Deep bass tab?

blur281blur281 Posts: 1
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anyone know how to play this song on the bass? It's the only song off ten I don't know how to play. Is there a site where I can find the tab or can some one who knows how to play it explain it to me, please.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I have the Ten bass tab... the one that was officially released (even tho it got some of the lyrics horribly wrong... hehe...), but aside from getting the whole book, I dunno what to suggest. I find it tough to play, but I haven't been playing bass for too long, so others may find it easier... I dunno. U should have a look at the 'official' Ten tab book anyway, if for nothing more than for the awesome message that Jeff wrote in the front!! And you could do what I usually do w/ guitar/bass magazines - flip thru it and try to memorise as much as you can w/out buying it... hehe :)
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • Originally posted by elusive_one
    And you could do what I usually do w/ guitar/bass magazines - flip thru it and try to memorise as much as you can w/out buying it... hehe :)

Thzt's my way of doing it as well. Try to memorize the guitar part to Warning Sign by Coldplay, but when I got home I got it all mixed up. so I'll be revisiting my local music store pretty soon :)