Options

Has anyone seen a concert at Safeco?

GAMCOK67GAMCOK67 Seattle, WA Posts: 14
I'll be there in 241 on Weds and 242 on Thursday.  I've never seen a show there (or any at a baseball field for that matter)...just wondering what the sound/site lines are like.  I will be at the Mariners game on Friday so I may go by that section and answer my own question on site line anyway.

Comments

• Options
    mhamha Posts: 3
    Haven't been to Safeco, so can't really answer your question, but I'm also in 242 on Friday night. Looks like the site lines are pretty good based on pics I googled from other concerts there. And somebody mentioned in another thread that these are club level seats with a few perks from other sections.  
  • Options
    MS179063MS179063 Mukilteo, WA Posts: 4
    **peeks out from lurking place**
    I saw Tom Petty at Safeco last year. The sight lines are good: no support posts to get in your way as at Fenway and Wrigley. (It is a stadium, of course: if you're in the seats, you're far from the stage.) The sound is WAY better at Safeco than at Century Link (or whatever it's called these days), in my opinion. The sound doesn't bounce around as much. (Century Link was built with an intent to direct sound back down to the field: great for causing seismic disturbances during football games, not so good if you're on the field or lower bowl for a concert.) Not sure what the sound is like on the field at Safeco though (sorry). Enjoy the shows!