Options

drop the leaves??

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,943
was leash originally titled this?? One of my cds has this title, and another box set i know of calls the song this too....

just find it weird....

the cd i have is made in italy so they probably just screwed the name up , but a box set???
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I '24
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    was leash originally titled this?? One of my cds has this title, and another box set i know of calls the song this too....

just find it weird....

the cd i have is made in italy so they probably just screwed the name up , but a box set???

bingo...on your last sentence. sometimes non-english speaking...aww, fuck it...sometimes everyone has a hard time understanding eddie's lyrics. box-set, schmock set...it doesn't matter...the "drop the leaves" title is a mistake.

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    tiny chimptiny chimp Posts: 94
    *laughs*
    too funny thinking of Eddie Vedder singing:

'drop the leaves
    we are young
    drop the leaves'

:D

i don't think i'll be able to hear the song again without hearing it as 'drop the leaves' :eek:
  • Options
    spnoonespnoone Posts: 625
    drop the leaves. drop the leaves. get outta my fuckin yard.
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,072
    spnoone wrote:
    drop the leaves. drop the leaves. get outta my fuckin yard.

Awesomely funny!
  • Options
    darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    "Troubled souls unite! We'll all get high tonight!!" Lol, hey, it's "drop the leaves right? Maybe he wants everyone to stop smoking pot. After all, Eddie used to do it but he quit.
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,943
    hahahaq, thanks guys, entertaining AND informative....

we've got our leaves tonight...

edutainment
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I '24