No Hologram/sticker on the back of Mumford posters at Fenway show

GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
I have 4 Mumford posters from the Fenway shows last week.  I bought them in person at the merch stands myself.  Two of them have holograms on the back and two of them don't.  

Anyone else have this issue?  Didn't find out till right now when I took it out of the tube fore the first time. 




Fenway 8/5/16
Fenway 8/7/16
Wrigley 8/20/18
Fenway 9/2/18
Fenway 9/4/18
«1

Comments

  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 13,541
    :rofl:

    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 10,581
    This thread could get interesting.
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    I figured the first reply would get deleted since I didn’t think ignorant replies were tolerated.  But since it wasn’t I figured I’d throw in my own two cents.
    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • moses562moses562 Posts: 1,350
    3 posts...4 Mumford posters... equals... ...
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    edited September 7
    = $456 ?


    My bad.  New members be warned, if you post about merch and you don’t have over 500 posts you aren’t worthy to post.  


    I always get a kick out of band club forum elitists who think your “fandom” is based on your post count...carry on



    Post edited by GilfordNH on
    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • jefftjefft Posts: 47
    Hmmm that's weird.  Not too sure maybe they just had a batch they missed.  Hey maybe it's a super rare one lol
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, ILPosts: 2,755
    Congrats on your FOUR Mumford posters :lol:
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    edited September 7
    Thanks. I actually only had to go through two separate merch lines to get 4...2 each time  ;)  


    And since I was shut out on the L poster in Wrigley and the set list T in Boston 2 of the first 3 shows I went to, I feel no guilt about buying extras to get what I want.

    If the band wants to stop the merch craziness it’s easy, they simply need to print more posters and T shirts.  It’s simple supply and demand.  
    Post edited by GilfordNH on
    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,987
    Stop being so sensitive. They’re giving you grief because hundreds, if not thousands, of fans weren’t able to get a Mumford poster at all... and you bought 4.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013 •
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Chicago II 2018
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    RS151862 said:
    Stop being so sensitive. They’re giving you grief because hundreds, if not thousands, of fans weren’t able to get a Mumford poster at all... and you bought 4.
    Sensitive?  I’m loving it.  Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.


    I went Friday morning the days merch stands olened and waitied in line for an hour and was able to get two of every poster.  I then walked through the gates when the doors opened at 5pm for the first shows and waited in line 10 mins and got two more...I feel awful for being such mean person.  
    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 13,541
    edited September 7
    Laughing at you is not worthy of getting deleted.  Unsure as to how it would qualify as being ignorant, either.
    What you posted made me laugh.
    So many people posting on here wanting to see if someone has an extra and you have a post sharing that you bought 4. 



    It is what people do --- I get it, but if you come on here and flaunt it then expect people to think that it is messed up.

    Posting on my board what is below is not worthy of getting deleted, either...although it is pretty tone deaf:


    GilfordNH
    Yeah, I wasn’t too happy about it at first.  But I just sold one on eBay for $139 that covered the cost of all 4.  So no I’m laughing harder than you!


    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    edited September 7
    What? I must have something stuck in my ears.

    I’ve been tone deaf my entire life  =)


    p.s.  I’m admittedly a newbie and I didn’t realize this was “your” board.  I simply posted to discussions.   I will be sure not to post on your board in the future...especially with a merchandise question.  My sincere apologies.  Feel free to delete the post. My feelings honestly won’t be hurt ;)
    Post edited by GilfordNH on
    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 13,541
    I am glad you are happy being the way that you are --  this is something everyone should be.

    I can only =) myself, and insert my own name in a classic forum quote

    Halts maul F Me In The Brain,

    i havent ask you for any stupid commets!

    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 3,929
    GilfordNH said:
    What? I must have something stuck in my ears.

    I’ve been tone deaf my entire life  =)


    p.s.  I’m admittedly a newbie and I didn’t realize this was “your” board.  I simply posted to discussions.   I will be sure not to post on your board in the future...especially with a merchandise question.  My sincere apologies.  Feel free to delete the post. My feelings honestly won’t be hurt ;)
    You posted on his wall (his board) where everyone can see that you were bragging about flipping your print on Ebay. Most people send PM's when bragging about flipping like that. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • Just wow!
    Indianapolis, Indiana 11-24-1991 East Troy, Wisconsin 08-29-1992 West Lafayette, Indiana 03-17-1994 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 07-09-1995 Chicago, Illinois 07-11-1995 East Troy, Wisconsin 06-26-1998 Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-2000 Chicago, Illinois 09-23-2002 Noblesville, Indiana 06-22-2003 Toledo, Ohio 10-02-2004 Chicago, Illinois 10-05-2005 Grand Rapids, MI 05-19-2006 Chicago, Illinois 08-02-2007 Chicago, Illinois 08-23-2009 Noblesville, Indiana 05-07-2010 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    PJNB said:
    GilfordNH said:
    What? I must have something stuck in my ears.

    I’ve been tone deaf my entire life  =)


    p.s.  I’m admittedly a newbie and I didn’t realize this was “your” board.  I simply posted to discussions.   I will be sure not to post on your board in the future...especially with a merchandise question.  My sincere apologies.  Feel free to delete the post. My feelings honestly won’t be hurt ;)
    You posted on his wall (his board) where everyone can see that you were bragging about flipping your print on Ebay. Most people send PM's when bragging about flipping like that. 
    Hence the reason I said I didn't realize it was “your board”.   But I appreciate you reinforcing what had already been established. 
    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 3,929
    GilfordNH said:
    PJNB said:
    GilfordNH said:
    What? I must have something stuck in my ears.

    I’ve been tone deaf my entire life  =)


    p.s.  I’m admittedly a newbie and I didn’t realize this was “your” board.  I simply posted to discussions.   I will be sure not to post on your board in the future...especially with a merchandise question.  My sincere apologies.  Feel free to delete the post. My feelings honestly won’t be hurt ;)
    You posted on his wall (his board) where everyone can see that you were bragging about flipping your print on Ebay. Most people send PM's when bragging about flipping like that. 
    Hence the reason I said I didn't realize it was “your board”.   But I appreciate you reinforcing what had already been established. 
    You still do not get it. You posted on his wall (his board) bragging about flipping a poster a couple of days after acquiring it. You posted on Given to Fly (this board) with your merchandise question. He can delete your post of flipping the poster. He can not delete the post you told him to feel free and delete. Also lose the attitude on these boards. It is actually a fun place to post and discuss with other real fans. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    Lol.  No, I actually do get it.  I said it was an accident and you are the having a hard time letting it go.  

    You continuing to want to rehash it when I apologized is where the attitude seems to be playing in.  

    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 3,929
    GilfordNH said:
    Lol.  No, I actually do get it.  I said it was an accident and you are the having a hard time letting it go.  

    You continuing to want to rehash it when I apologized is where the attitude seems to be playing in.  


    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 13,713
    GilfordNH said:
    I have 4 Mumford posters from the Fenway shows last week.  I bought them in person at the merch stands myself.  Two of them have holograms on the back and two of them don't.  

    Anyone else have this issue?  Didn't find out till right now when I took it out of the tube fore the first time. 




    No hologram means they are fake.  You have to burn these now.
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    GilfordNH said:
    I have 4 Mumford posters from the Fenway shows last week.  I bought them in person at the merch stands myself.  Two of them have holograms on the back and two of them don't.  

    Anyone else have this issue?  Didn't find out till right now when I took it out of the tube fore the first time. 




    No hologram means they are fake.  You have to burn these now.
    I promise to burn them all.
    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 13,713
    I am glad you are happy being the way that you are --  this is something everyone should be.

    I can only =) myself, and insert my own name in a classic forum quote

    Halts maul F Me In The Brain,

    i havent ask you for any stupid commets!

    And A Halts Maul to you too!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 10,581
    This thread could get interesting.
    It did bootlegger, it did. 
  • 1upstate1upstate Posts: 97
    Interesting or annoying?  


    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • pjman75pjman75 IndianaPosts: 773
    Tsurt sent me a sticker.  If you contact him he's awesome about making things right. 
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

    8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank)
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 3,929
    pjman75 said:
    Tsurt sent me a sticker.  If you contact him he's awesome about making things right. 
    Pretty sure the stickerless poster has already been flipped. :lol:
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 13,541
    PJNB said:
    pjman75 said:
    Tsurt sent me a sticker.  If you contact him he's awesome about making things right. 
    Pretty sure the stickerless poster has already been flipped. :lol:
    1 left!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    PJNB said:
    pjman75 said:
    Tsurt sent me a sticker.  If you contact him he's awesome about making things right. 
    Pretty sure the stickerless poster has already been flipped. :lol:
    Nope
    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NHPosts: 14
    GilfordNH said:
    PJNB said:
    pjman75 said:
    Tsurt sent me a sticker.  If you contact him he's awesome about making things right. 
    Pretty sure the stickerless poster has already been flipped. :lol:
    Nope....I mean, not yet.

    Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 3,929
    You should try and sell the stickerless one for more. Advertise it as a rare stickerless misprint or something. Good luck! 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
«1
This discussion has been closed.