Look out for Thieves at the Home Shows

I can't believe that the person who stole my "Road Trip" T-shirt in the Press Box Missoula was a true Pearl Jam Fan.
Pretty sure I knew who it was but couldn't prove it, wanted to punch him out but didn't want to end up in a Missoula jail.
It was a good double act; the wife/girlfriend and 2 angel faced brothers chat you up whilst the thief picks something from behind.
I'm doing my best not to swear and its not easy.
Hope that he really enjoys what he stole...only bad things can happen to this piece of human garbage.
Other than that we had a great time.
See you all in Boston.
Gary Stewart Delta BC

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    Sorry for that but I find it hard to believe this was a conspiracy among 4 people to steal your merch.  I'm thinking it was probably one drunk dude that saw an opportunity and then regretted it later.  

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711

Sorry dude, that sucks.  probably should have put this in the Porch thread though
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,421
    side note the home shows were in seattle.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Gstewart said:
    I can't believe that the person who stole my "Road Trip" T-shirt in the Press Box Missoula was a true Pearl Jam Fan.
    Pretty sure I knew who it was but couldn't prove it, wanted to punch him out but didn't want to end up in a Missoula jail.
    It was a good double act; the wife/girlfriend and 2 angel faced brothers chat you up whilst the thief picks something from behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuej22Iy-GU
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Gstewart said:
    Hope that he really enjoys what he stole...only bad things can happen to this piece of human garbage.
    Other than that we had a great time.
    See you all in Boston.
    Gary Stewart Delta BC
    Hey, I grew up in Delta! My parents still live there. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata