Options

Forgive me, I meant emotionally. nothing more

Emotionally is what I meant. Damn, Forgive me for causing any concerns. I would never harm my wife or any person, animal, etc. I am good, and there are not any crazy thoughts. I love my wife, and She is the reason I am here. She gets it, and is an incredible person that I am blessed to have be married to for 30 years.  I do not believe in violence. I have anger issues, but not violence issues. I would remove myself from our home if I did. Put it this way, I don't even fish because I don't want to hurt the fishes mouth doing a catch and release. My yard is a little sanctuary for rabbits, birds, foxes, squirrels, etc. I have problems with myself, but people and animals I cherish and love. PLEASE forgive my lack of thinking and judgment. Ugh, 
D
Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    edited July 2017
    It's ok, I think some didn't read your post thoroughly enough. You were pretty clear in what you said and that you aren't in that place at this time. It takes great courage to speak clearly about the dark places that depression can take you to. I'm glad you are one a brighter path and have great support from your wife. May you continue towards a better place and know we are rooting for you. 
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,675
    Thanks for clarifying, D.  I took it to mean "kill" emotionally the way Neil Young used it here:

"Such A Woman"

You are such a woman to me
    And I love you
    Our love will live
    Until the end of all time

No one else can kill me like you do
    No one else can fill me like you do
    And no one else can feel our pain

Love is a healer
    And I love you

No one else can fill me like you do
    No one else can kill me like you do
    And I love you

You are such a woman to me

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    densan said:
    Emotionally is what I meant. Damn, Forgive me for causing any concerns. I would never harm my wife or any person, animal, etc. I am good, and there are not any crazy thoughts. I love my wife, and She is the reason I am here. She gets it, and is an incredible person that I am blessed to have be married to for 30 years.  I do not believe in violence. I have anger issues, but not violence issues. I would remove myself from our home if I did. Put it this way, I don't even fish because I don't want to hurt the fishes mouth doing a catch and release. My yard is a little sanctuary for rabbits, birds, foxes, squirrels, etc. I have problems with myself, but people and animals I cherish and love. PLEASE forgive my lack of thinking and judgment. Ugh, 
    D
    Certain phrases / words made me infer something I'm happy to know has passed for you or not as dire as initially written.  I wish you well, and continue to reach out when you need to.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    You are loved 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Dude, this place is here for you. Sadly there are some trolls. I went sober a few years ago, was feeling emotional during withdrawal and made a post about it. I made some really good friends from it, people years later I'm closer with than almost anyone. We are here if you need it. Fuck the trolls, ignore them. Hell has a special place for them. 
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    What did you write?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    I wrote about what has been going through my head due to some issues I have with depression and anxiety. Take care.
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    densan said:
    I wrote about what has been going through my head due to some issues I have with depression and anxiety. Take care.
    I hope you feel welcome to share anything you'd like on here. This forum has some really great, kind and caring people on it. Some may seem rough on the outside, but they really are good, genuine people and can be very supportive. Sometimes it helps just to talk/write out your feelings. Don't hesitate to do that. Wishing you the best. :)