FS: LOST DOGS vinyl LP and 63 (of 72) 2000 Bootlegs lot sale

EdmontonEdmonton Posts: 83
edited May 2017 in Lost Dogs
Selling my collection of the 2000 tour bootlegs that I've accumulated over the years. Some were bought new and some were picked up used from various sources. They are in good condition with some showing a bit of shelf wear on the soft cardboard cases (see pics for details) and some might have minor scratches that don't affect play. This set includes 63 out of the 72 shows in this series - the missing shows are 13, 26, 34, 35, 47, 54, 66, 68, 69. Total price for this set is $750 usd (I'll cover shipping withing US and Canada, and I'll eat the paypal fees...yum!).

A great way to get a jump of getting the whole tour.

Post edited by Edmonton on

Comments

• EdmontonEdmonton Posts: 83
    Extra pics.

Pre-weekend bump.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Seeeeeeexy!! Whooo!!
    www.cluthelee.com

Seeeeeeexy!! Whooo!!

I know, right?!? I lined them up for the pics and my wife said, "A rainbow of discs".
    Humpday bump day.
    Feel free to make an offer.
    Pre-loooooooong weekend bump...and price drop - the best kinda bump!! $666 and these bad boys are all yours.
    Oh boy - that is one really embarrassing typo (or one scary Freudian slip!!!). The priced drop was supposed to be $600. I can't even blame my fat fingers (the six key is nowhere near the zero). I don't know what to say...let's chalk it up to my excitement to start the long weekend and leave it at that.
    Just to sweeten the pot - I'm adding the Dissident "Live in Atlanta" 3 CD digipak set to this lot. Get all those sweet sweet 2000 bootlegs PLUS this triple CD set....how can you resist!?!?

Humpday bump.
    Last price drop before I throw these up on the bay. All 63 shows shipped for 550 bucks plus shipping. That's pretty sweet, eh?
  • xjoshfromworkxxjoshfromworkx Moline, IL Posts: 138
    Hot damn, I've got about half currently otherwise I'd be throwing money at you. Damn!

Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Wrigley #1 8-20-2016
    Wrigley #2 8-22-2016
    Wrigley #1 8-18-2018
    Wrigley #2 8-20-2018

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    op I know it's a pain in the ass but you might get more interest if you sell them individually. good luck with your sale!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    I was thinking that (splitting them up) but to sell them individually I'd have to add too much to each one to cover shipping from Canada...though that may be my next option. Thanks for the input, Mcgruff!
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    more than fair price....
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
    Thanks, PearlJim!
    Just to make things interesting, I thought I'd mix it up.  This new lot consists of the Lost Dogs vinyl LP, and the 63 shows from the 2000 boots (and the bonus 3CD Dissident Live in Atlanta set) - total price is $800 (plus shipping from Canada) for everything!!!
    So, if you've always wanted to get a jump on the majority of the 2000 boots AND pick up the Lost Dogs 3LP, then this is your chance to jump all over this deal.  
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    If I didn't already own the complete set I'd be grabbing this...  Is the Lost Dogs original or Boot?
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
    Geez - I always assumed original.  I picked this up the day it was originally released so....but now you have me curious - how can you tell an original from a fake?
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    edited May 2017
    Edmonton said:
    Geez - I always assumed original.  I picked this up the day it was originally released so....but now you have me curious - how can you tell an original from a fake?
    Fake is white vinyl / not black. 
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    nuzzer1 said:
    Edmonton said:
    Fake is white vinyl / not black. 
    Never seen white vinyl, but theres blue, green, yellow and red. If you got it the day it was released its og the boots only came out couple years ago. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Thanks, Nuzzer1 and Horse2345 - looks like i'm good.  Strange that boots would venture away from the standard black vinyl.  I know nothing about how records are made, but you'd think the black materials would be cheapest.  And boots aren't know for improving on the original - quality wise...ha ha.
  • TH113769TH113769 Posts: 434
    I have all the 2000's or I would be all over this.  Its an amazing deal.  Good luck OP
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
    Thanks, TH113769!   If someone does buy just the set of bootlegs (feel free to make an offer, anyone) then I'll sell the LD vinyl separate - but for now it is the motivator to sell the entire lot.
    Just to clarify ('cause i got a few emails asking), I'm selling the entire lot (all the boots and the LD LP) for $800...OR the set of boots alone for $550.  Once the boots have sold (either in LDlp Lot or alone) I'll probably sell the LP solo then.  Thanks!
    Pre-looooong weekend (at least here in Canada) bump.
  • tracypawlaktracypawlak Posts: 45
    Thanks for the tag @RoleModelsinBlood31
    I'm just looking for the Lost Dogs LP. Not really interested in buying the boots too just so I can have LD.
    @Edmonton - If you change your mind on how you're planning on selling LD, please drop me a line.
  • JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,404
    I probably only need 5-7 boots if you are looking to split them up let me know.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    JV130312 said:
    I probably only need 5-7 boots if you are looking to split them up let me know.
    Me too, I would buy a $100 worth, just don't have enough to get em all.