Website help

I'm logged in, I can post on the forum but if I hit the Ten Club tab at top, to maybe enter the HOF contest, it tells me I have to log in. When I try to log in sgain it tells me login and password are incorrect. How is that possible? I'm a paying fan club member and I can't enter contests because it won't let me log in on iPad or phone. Help! Forgive me for creating a post but this is my only option for communication.
GIVE BLOOD

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 17,210
    Hi, P&E! I encountered the same thing (simply forcefully logged out) this morning. Also happened when I just hit the Ten Club link.

Upside, looks like a new photo is up on the main page.

Nice to see them looking happy :)

Hope the issue can be resolved...I don't buy merch here in general, nor venture much beyond the forums but know others do - should get what ya pay for!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,102
    I had to reset password, did that, came to forums and had to hit the login button again. Very strange. Thanks for the email SEA but I couldn't reply because I couldn't log in.

Nice to see you too Hedo. I don't venture off the forums too much mysel except around tour time! Hopefully that will be sometime this year.
    GIVE BLOOD
  • SeaSea Location: EverywherePosts: 1,251
    Glad you got back on. Is everything working now?
    “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,102
    Yes but if I go from one tab to another, it says log in. I selected keep me logged button so I don't have to do anything other select log in, but that just seems weird. Isn't the Forum part of pearl jam.com and tenclub.net?
    GIVE BLOOD
  • SeaSea Location: EverywherePosts: 1,251
    Even though the Forum is connected to the site, it is separate that is why you have to click “log in” again.
    “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.