2009 and 2010 Box Sets for Sale (SOLD)

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
edited July 2016 in Lost Dogs
Hello -- selling 2009 and 2010 CD box sets of the boots. All boots accounted for and in great condition -- opened, put into my computer, and re-packaged.
Selling these to assist some friends with tour funds....not doing me any good on my shelf when I already have them digitally and never listen to the actual CDs.
Paypal only accepted rate.
Would like $600 total.
If broken out would be $250 for 2010 and $350 for 2009.

PM with interest -- needs to sell fast!
Please bump to help keep in the first page if you would like to help these unnamed but very cool people join us. It is a Win/Win!
The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited July 2016
    :plus_one:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Offer on the 2009, less than asked for so would still like $350. Appreciate the interest thus far, keep 'em coming!
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    Was the 2009 silver pressed? I can't remember if they started doing that for the boxsets that early.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Hi Zod,
    I am not sure. Just popped one open and it looks silver but then I flash it in the light and it looks to have a blue-ish tint. Silver pressed means it is a CD and not a CDR, right? And it should be straight shiny silver?
    So I don't think it is silver pressed but others can chime in if I am wrong.
    They worked fine & were purchased in 2009 or 2010, whenever they first went on sale through 10C/and Kufala or whomever the Nugs predecessor was.

Thanks!
    Brett
    Bump back up. :). Someone wants these beautiful items.
    Both sold! Thanks.
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377

Both sold! Thanks.

Excellent!

This discussion has been closed.