Options

**TRADES: Updated 6-10-17 Lots of Posters/Misc

edited June 2017 in Lost Dogs
For Trade:(Please PM for pics, can't post them here for some reason, and or any other questions), if you buy I'll do the best shipping rates and protection for the merchandise as possible! Prefer continental US, but will consider Canada!

Misc:
- Wrigley 2016 merch: unopened packs of cards (plenty to go around and enough to make sets) and lots of singles from both Wrigley and Fenway, both pins, all patches, all stickers, all posters except Faile
- Fenway, both Wrigley shows wristbands
- Pins: Cincy 14, Columbia 16, enamel PJ 2015 red/white tour pin, New Orleans, PJ20, Wrigley 2016, Greenville 2016, and the enamel baseball pin
- cd's: 2000 Eiffel Bootleg, Soldier Field epic from the mid 90's sealed, LO10L
- PJ 2016 N.A. Leather Keychain, Wrigley & Boston 2016 Keychains
- Mike hockeytalkter set of 4 picks (both versions of the 2 black and 2 white), other picks form Mike and EV as well
- lots of stickers from all tours going all the way back to the nineties tours

Posters: will trade most posters for great deals including just buttons, patches, wristbands/sweatbands, etc. (I'll do my best to work with you on my rarer prints too, I'll just never be able to frame all these awesome prints)
- Pearl Jam:
- Wrigley 2016, all posters still available except Faile
- Columbia, 4-2016
- 1992 Lollapalooza poster signed by most of PJ and other artists as well - Only for rare wants
- SPAWN, 7-10-12, AP 135/200 (signed by BOTH Maxx242 AND Todd McFarlane, rare not damaged as most were in transit and super awesome print that needs a good home) - will sell for $280 or trade
- Winnipeg, 8-17-11
- Lisbon, 7-10-10
- Sao Paulo Lollapalooza, 3-31-13
- Arras, 6-30-12
- Boston, 2016 Ames Green Monster
- Boston, 2016 Shuss
- Amsterdam, 
- other,

- EV:
- Providence Performing Arts Center
- Vegas, 4-10-12
- Australia,
- other,

- Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals:
- Burn to Shine tour poster
- Central Park, 9-5/6-06, AP 79/500

- 311:
- 7-21-12, Monk 1, AP 21/70

LOOKING FOR:
- Wrigley 2013 hoodie with patches in large/x-large2013 Wrigley flag as well
- Crew shirts, Wrigley 2016 Nosebleed shirt, Hoodies (regular and/or Crash, any in large or x-large)
- Flags: Wrigley 2013, any and all including the Euro
- wristbands/sweatbands: Matt Cameron please, and older ones (lemme know whatcha got)
- pins/buttons: all the new EV pins/buttons/coasters and misc stuff, need most of the others too and want to try taking on this collection to make a PJ magnet covered fridge, from any/all tours (I've only got about 10 - 20 total so far)
- patches : 10 club patches, and many others (please lemme know whatcha got)
- vinyl: Live at Orpheum or the vs/vitalogy box set that can be open as long as audio in excellent playable shape, Ukulele Songs, Benny of course, Judgement Night soundtrack, and other bands such as Jack White (along with Raconteurs and Dead Weather), Sparta(or other incarnations such as The Mars Volta or At the Drive In), Beck, QOTSA, Soundgarden, Tool, Foo Fighters, NIN, Deftones, Mogwai, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Ramones, Elvis Presley, etc/anything good including anything rock, jazz, and classical - Do NOT have to be mint/sealed and same with covers/jackets, but MUST play excellent if opened
- keychains: old ones all the way through all the new ones/colors, lemme know what you got
- pennants other than Wrigley and Fenway
- sports themed jerseys (Hockey, soccer, etc), socks, flags, towels, jump suits,  PJ/Mother Love Bone dog collars
- bobbleheads
- do the evolution video litho prints: preferably of tanks or planes but I'll take what I can get
- picks/drumsticks/stickers: lemme know what you got, would love some MC drumsticks (i have lots of picks to trade as well, from modern to some rare old Mike's)
- cds: 2003 bootlegs (I have about 1/3 so lemme know what you got), PJ20 soundtrack, 08 boxset or singles, singles from 2011/12/13/14/15, and other older boots/dvds that aren't official as long as in great playing condition and aren't an audience recording (hopefully a board recording of some sort)
Post edited by earthquakes making waves on

Comments