Options

EV Mystery Box T-shirt will trade or potentially sell

I love my EV mystery box, but ordered a M and I could really use a small (kinda bummed) the postcard shirts are SO awesome and very high quality, but I have not had good luck with shirt sizes over the years. They seem to run different all the time. I can wear a men's small and typically a women's medium. Would be willing to trade EV for PJ shirts as an alternate option. I got my fan club t-shirt a few years back analog and ordered a medium. I swear to God, it was an extra small, I'm a small person but could barely get it over my head. Again, sooo disappointed, I would up selling it on e-bay. I could get by with medium but I want to wear them and want them look like they fit. I have 4 shirts, Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston and the whale. Does anyone have hoodie small or medium? Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    CarneviLCarneviL Sounds Great Place Posts: 165
    I don't but I'll take the whale in a medium for purchase, if I can afford it.
    I see the sound, in waves!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,230
    SR245225 said:

I love my EV mystery box, but ordered a M and I could really use a small (kinda bummed) the postcard shirts are SO awesome and very high quality, but I have not had good luck with shirt sizes over the years. They seem to run different all the time. I can wear a men's small and typically a women's medium. Would be willing to trade EV for PJ shirts as an alternate option. I got my fan club t-shirt a few years back analog and ordered a medium. I swear to God, it was an extra small, I'm a small person but could barely get it over my head. Again, sooo disappointed, I would up selling it on e-bay. I could get by with medium but I want to wear them and want them look like they fit. I have 4 shirts, Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston and the whale. Does anyone have hoodie small or medium? Thanks for reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8r-TiLSVg
    chinese-happy.jpg