Options

Giving Away Denver Ticket

Hey 10c,
One of my friends can't make the Denver show tomorrow so I have an extra ticket. I would rather give it to a club fan than leave it empty. Anyone interested send me a message. All I asked is whoever gets it pays it forward in the future when an opportunity arises.

Comments

• Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    PM sent!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    edited October 2014
    Good on you man!! I've been on both sidesif the ticket giveaway, and the pay back is ten times more awesome!! Enjoy the show tonight!! Jealous as hell!! Lol
  • Options
    Last chance for a free ticket to Denver show. I have digital tickets so anyone who wants to go will have to enter with my group. Other than that no catches.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Dude just posted on here who got ripped off for tickets. Thread is right next to this one.
  • Options

Dude just posted on here who got ripped off for tickets. Thread is right next to this one.

would love this to but i need 2 for the wife to attend. thanks for looking out though!!!
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Take what the guy is offering. That's one less ticket you have to worry about getting!