Options

St. Louis Merch lines

What time is everyone going to start lining up for merch in St. Louis on Friday? Cincy does not look like fun.

Comments

• Options
    Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
    No one wants to say what time they are going to camp out in line. I get it. I am going to try to be first. Come by and say Hello. It is downtown St. Louis so bring your kevlar jacket for the cool morning.
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    I don't know now :)) I thought I had a plan but with the lines in Cincinnati my plan might not be efficient. I'll try and beat you buy one minute :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    Wonder what the lineup looks like now.

Mr. TSURT ‏@mrtsurt

#PearlJam #merch line #cincinnati #usbankarena it has been like this for 3 hours and doors aren't opening for 3 more.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,903
    Are people more interested in the merch or the show?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    edited October 2014
    Wasn't going to be able to get there until it opened but now thinking of bailing and getting to the show early and trying to get stuff inside. Kind of wish they'd just do everything one per but I get why theybdont .
    Post edited by apirk72 on
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    Just go inside when the doors open and you can score any merch you want with no lines and no waiting.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    JimmyV said:

Just go inside when the doors open and you can score any merch you want with no lines and no waiting.

True !! I went past the Wrigley outside lines and waited like 10 min on the inside. I have a wait limit, and its not very long
  • Options
    DeadmanDeadman Posts: 784
    yellowwho said:

JimmyV said:

True !! I went past the Wrigley outside lines and waited like 10 min on the inside. I have a wait limit, and its not very long
    Don't tell anyone! ;)

Same experience at Wrigley. Laughed at the thought of waiting in those lines. Night of show walked right in to get pretty much anything.
  • Options
    Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
    OK. Anyone know what time doors open in STL?
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    Yeah, I waited in those lines at Wrigley for hours. First time they ran out of everything and I didn't get anything. Second time they ran out of what I wanted but I got a couple other posters and traded for the one I wanted. Then during the rain delay I found a stand with no line and they had the shirt I wanted, heh.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    There's two reasons I was planning on waiting on the merch line outside for this show.
    1. I promised a poster for the raffle for Operation Yellow Ribbon and I want to make absolutely sure I get it and can drop it back at my hotel before the show to minimize risk of damage.
    2. I have Res seats and don't want to be trapped inside the venue waiting for PJ for two hours.

I am hoping the rain scares people off.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435