Options

Grrl Jam has 10 days to Support Wishlist Foundation

ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
Hey guys.. we were really hoping that we could have sold 150 shirts so Wishlist could have a big healthy check from Booster.com, but we only have sold 10.. and with only 10 days left.. that's not looking so good for our attempt to support them. PLEASE.. if you can spare $20, (the cost of a pizza dinner, or two movie tickets), please please please help Grrl Jam support The WIshlist Foundation. We ALL know how much they do for the fans, and friends of Pearl Jam. We ALL know the events they hold are spectacular... The money goes directly to the Wishlist offices in Illinois, no in between people, no money made for our band. We even sweetened the deal with lifetime free tickets to our shows, and even a contest that offers pearl jam surprises throughout the year for the people who sell the most or buy the most.

We don't want to let Wishlist Foundation down. We don't want to let YOU down. http://booster.com/grrljam_wishlist will only be live for less than two weeks more and then the rare and wonderful Grrl Jam shirts for the 2014 season are gone. Sizes range from itty bitty kidlettes to not so itty bitty adults, and everywhere in between, (men and women sized). We keep getting LIKES but LIKES don't pay bills for Wishlist... please please please help support by buying a shirt, or even donating directly to their offices letting them know that Grrl jam sent you. So many people are just wonderful, amazing, cool, and wicked pissah... please help us help the Wishlist Foundation!!!
When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau