Options

theory on why no new boots

mcrokmcrok Posts: 628
first, i must say, it is so crazy that the Cville show was available for a bit on nugs and now gone...creating more buzz for the boot. kind of fits the show in that it is one of a kind.

but here is the theory...it is a video theory...from here on out , they are releasing a HD video download/Blu-ray of each show. Please.
96 - Ft Lauderdale
98 - ATL; WPB I & II
00 - WPB I & II
03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
04 - Boston VFC I & II
05 - Borgata II
08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
10 - CLE
12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
14 - Memphis
16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Would be nice but nugz is simply a month behind on shipping. 10c is giving them time to catch up
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    edited January 2014
    Plus they are behind playing the new bootlegs "exclusively" on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio. If you don't hear the shows first on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, then the new bootlegs won't be on sale the following Wednesday.

But that theory of yours on releasing an HD video download / Blu-ray of each show, is unfuckin believable!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

image:D
  • Options
    A month behind on shipping, and unable to respond to emails. As ive said before, the fact that the company is named Nugs implies that the people who work there are busy smoking pot all day. With my money.

One of the reasons this all sucks so bad, is this fan club did a much better job in the past. Better sounding boots that arrived on time. And a forum that wasnt heinous looking.

So the quality they had in the past is making the job they do in the present look like SHIT.
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    Btw: Where is the thread "Where are the new boots?" that I commented in yesterday? It used to be in The Porch and it should be in "My discussions" but it isn't. ... Deleted?!
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
  • Options
    GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    GetALife said:

Btw: Where is the thread "Where are the new boots?" that I commented in yesterday? It used to be in The Porch and it should be in "My discussions" but it isn't. ... Deleted?!

Sorry, my bad...here it is: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228606/where-are-the-new-bootlegs#latest

#Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague