A few Forum Tips

KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 3,182
edited November 15 in Technical Stuff and Help
Inbox = Private Messages

Activity is a Public Posting so be careful. When you click on a User's Name, you will see a posting box. Above it, it says ACTIVITY...that's public. Upper Right Corner says MESSAGE...that's for Private Messages.

Clicking on a thread will take you to the first new post.
You can use Ctrl + to enlarge the font through your browser. Use Ctrl - to reduce it again.
-----
SIGS info:
if you go to Signature Settings there are 3 check boxes you can check to remove Sigs.

x Hide Signatures always
x Hide signatures on my mobile device
x Strip images out of signatures
------

You can now collapse the sidebar. Just click on the vertical bar to the right of the sidebar and it collapses. Click it again to bring it back.

---------
If you are having difficulty logging in on a mobile device due to incorrect password -
Your password is case-sensitive. Please check the first letter of your password as it may have been automatically capitalized.

"Well, as far as I know, music makes people happy. I know it makes me happy." -- Fats Domino
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 3,182
    update added.
    "Well, as far as I know, music makes people happy. I know it makes me happy." -- Fats Domino
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 3,182
    Newly added...FORUM FAQ, see

http://pearljam.com/helpfaq?faq=1063

This discussion has been closed.