Options

Lyrics I am mine in Eds handwriting

MurielMuriel Posts: 27
edited September 2012 in The Porch
Hi all,

Does anyone know if the lyrics of "I am mine" can be found somewhere in Eds handwriting??

The phrases "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, The in between is mine, I am mine" however they seem simple always touched me (besides a lot of other lyrics of PJ songs). With a lot of different things happening last year in my life, these lyrics keep comming up to me.

After giving it a lot of thought I decided NOT to go for a tatoo (I think I'm not a "tatoo person"), but I will have a bracelet (with the phrases "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, The in between is mine") and ring (with "I am mine") especially made. Off course it would be even more awesome if it could be in Eds handwriting.

Anyone :?:

Thanks for your help!!
Muriel
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in between is mine
I AM MINE
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OK, after a lot of views, but no replies I assume nobody is able to help me. So I will go ahead and have everything made in a "normal" handwriting". Thanks for the reads though!!

Muriel
    The in between is mine
    I AM MINE
  • Options
    alexross42alexross42 Posts: 364
    You could take his handwritten lyrics, letters, etc for other things and cut and paste the letters to make the phrase that you want - it's a bit of a labour of love but worth it if you get the end result.
    Here's a link to the handwritten lyrics for 'Guaranteed' that could get you started:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tkSpVfYA_3M/Tte3qtwcnLI/AAAAAAAAAHI/782lMKHf2qE/s1600/guaranteed_lyrics.jpg
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013
  • Options
    THX for the link and will try if I can work this out with "cut and paste" :lol:
    The in between is mine
    I AM MINE
  • Options
    alexross42alexross42 Posts: 364
    No problem, make sure you post a pic of the finished bracelet :)

Found this too which may help http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c39/scottb57/evsetlistjared_kelly400x539.jpg
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013
  • Options
    THX again. Apparently weather will be shit this Sunday, so I can try to give it a go (as I also won't be travelling to Kopenhagen with my brother for the last concert of this European tour :oops: )

Off course I will post a picture of the final result (even if it won't be in Ed's handwriting), but might take a while (with making it, a holiday......).
    The in between is mine
    I AM MINE
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I could be wrong, but I think i've seen somewhere in here a post about that line in a tattoo. Maybe PM dimitri, as he wrangles up all those tat pics I think.

Or maybe scan through this thread: (though its pretty long)
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29051&hilit=+tattoo
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    OK, I did give it a go, but decided today with the jewelry to go for a "standard" handwriting (as the quality of my cut and paste wasn't too good). So THX for the help, but gonna go for "standard". Still very excited about the ring and bracelet though :D Will try to post a picture once it's done!

Muriel
    The in between is mine
    I AM MINE
  • Options
    I'm looking to bump this for a tattoo for myself. Looking for the same words (I know, so original right?).
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Muriel wrote:
    OK, I did give it a go, but decided today with the jewelry to go for a "standard" handwriting (as the quality of my cut and paste wasn't too good). So THX for the help, but gonna go for "standard". Still very excited about the ring and bracelet though :D Will try to post a picture once it's done!

Muriel

would love to see your tattoo!

I was going for handwritten lyrics too, light years for me...will probably have to do copy/paste as well, there's a tumblr for PJ/Ed setlists that has proven to be quite useful in that regard. ;)