Options

Tiger's voicemail was a hoax

HammerdonkeyHammerdonkey Posts: 550
edited December 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
I refuse to believe that Tiger would leave something like that out there knowing that it could be saved and replayed against him. Plus, it's very convenient that this girl just has it ready for access at this particular time. I think she knows a guy that can do a pretty good Tiger impersonation and they conspired against him.

I hope this whore and her Rich Little- wanna be friend are beaten across the back with Tiger's golden 7 iron.

Tiger is a celestial being incapable of wrong doing and tom foolery.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    you're kiddin' ... right?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,076
    jimed14 wrote:
    you're kiddin' ... right?
    I hope so..... :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    2-1.gif

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    I refuse to believe that Tiger would leave something like that out there knowing that it could be saved and replayed against him. Plus, it's very convenient that this girl just has it ready for access at this particular time. I think she knows a guy that can do a pretty good Tiger impersonation and they conspired against him.

I hope this whore and her Rich Little- wanna be friend are beaten across the back with Tiger's golden 7 iron.

Red pill or the blue pill, we do still live in the real world right.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,343
    it wouldnt surprise me.

then again this girl is an absolute moran. i dont know what she sold that for, but she could have gotten A LOT more to keep her stupid mouth shut.

either way....this is really none of our business. i hate our pop culture.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    whose more of a moron? the moron or the moron getting involved with the moron???!!! ;)
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    g under p wrote:

Red pill or the blue pill, we do still live in the real world right.

Peace
    Good One! :lol::lol::lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    There are three Tiger threads already on the first page....you think your own personal voicemail conspiracy was worthy of another?
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254

Some of the things I have read that he supposedly said to this girl seem so immature. Like, "I will wear you out", or "do something naughty, go into the bathroom and take some pictures of yourself and then send them to me". That is all I remember what I heard last night, but there was more and all was very immature. Then today, he admits to being unfaithful. I believe he did indeed send those text messages and this girl saved them, just like Monica Lewinsky saved that dress with Clinton's cum on it.
    That is scary. To know these particular high power men chose to cheat on their spouse, but chose to do it with women like this is frightening. These girls are not particularly right in the head. Who saves a dress with cum on it "just in case its needed in the future", or who saves text messages for a couple years?
    No one "normal" does! These guys need to pay closer attentioon to who they are screwing around with!!
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,608

Spot on. You my friend have been dead on over the past day.
  • Options
    Several months ago, I had a pain pill addiction. My wife was going through my phone records to see the numbers I was calling so she could monitor who I was calling to get my hydros. Finally, I beat the addiction but she still checked my phone records. I didn't like the invasion of privacy so I had a password placed on my account and told her she would never fucking have that access again and that was the end of it. No discussion. I put up with my share of stuff as all husbands do (and should). I don't cheat but I don't crusade against people's moral flaws like I'm perfect. But, I don't tolerate being spied on.

Long story short, I'm nobody. This man is Tiger Woods. I'm sure the line is in his name. All he has to do to keep his wife from going through phone records is password protect it. End of problem. Do you think a man in his position is leaving whores voicemails softly asking them to politely remove a name from caller ID? Fucking please. This motherfucker TELLS people around him what he wants and they do it. Period. He doesn't negotiate with whores. I don't buy it. He's not that punk ass. Alpha males don't get bitched by the poor and weak.
  • Options
    Alpha males don't get bitched by the poor and weak.

they do when they think with the wrong head.

8-)
  • Options
    The voicemail came out ... he hasn't denied that it's him.

Is there really any other proof you need?

Rich people can be stupid too.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    then again this girl is an absolute moran.

When calling someone a moron, it helps to spell it properly. ;)

• Options
    There are three Tiger threads already on the first page....you think your own personal voicemail conspiracy was worthy of another?

you're Goddamn right I do, Satchel.

I may start another one. Who knows? I'm fucking crazy like that. You never know.
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    The voicemail came out ... he hasn't denied that it's him.

Is there really any other proof you need?

Rich people can be stupid too.

He's probably not confident in the power of denial. This is where Earl's presence would benefit his confused son.
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Wow, this Tiger Woods guy, is he some kind of God? So he fucked a pretty girl who made some money off it. I really dont care who he goes to bed with. I feel some for his wife and family but mostly I just dont care. This is not news!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Spot on. You my friend have been dead on over the past day.

Thanks man. I just believe life was better when Santa was real. Deep down, I don't think we want to know the truth about most things. This quest that some people have to prove that other people's lives are just as shitty as their own is ridiculous.

If I want to believe Tiger Woods can fly and doesn't have an excretory system, why would you give a fuck? How does Tiger possibly affect your lives with his dick? You guys need to get out there and enjoy the fruits of the poontang and let your computers have some rest for fuck's sake.
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    philthehip wrote:
    Wow, this Tiger Woods guy, is he some kind of God? So he fucked a pretty girl who made some money off it. I really dont care who he goes to bed with. I feel some for his wife and family but mostly I just dont care. This is not news!
    I watched Joy Behar lsat night and her guests mostly talked about being surprised Tiger even had sex...LOL! Then Letreman was brought up and one of the guests said something like "even Letterman is having sex". I am unsure if it had to do with thinking Tiger was a goody goody two shoes, or gay!!!???!!! Same with Letterman.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045

you're Goddamn right I do, Satchel.

I may start another one. Who knows? I'm fucking crazy like that. You never know.

I really wish I could figure out when you are serious and when your not.....
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options

I'll make it easy for you.

Completely honest -

Yes, I like Tiger Woods. I think he's super awesome and his teeth are incredibly white. A little big for my taste, but perfect in health.

Yes, I'm fine with his cheating but I don't practice it. I'm unaffected either way. If he dies tonight, I'll be sad temporarily, but I'll continue to live a mildly prosperous life that I've grown to only slightly hate.

No, I don't believe he is a perfect human.

No, I don't believe in Santa (but I do manage to play the role of Santa for my children and each year, they seem to be satisfied on the magical morn of Christmas).

No, I don't believe Tiger can actually fly or that he doesn't have bowel movements. Is it possible that his feces has traces of gold and diamond dust in it? I'm on the fence.

Yes, I do feel like the thread deserved to be made. It was an original thought. I was checking the site from the road on my phone and it made it easier to check responses on that particular subject by making a new thread. Let's not pretend like making a new thread about something needs to go before the Supreme Court to have its validity judged before submission. That shit is just fucking old. Don't open it if you don't want to read someone's opinion about their belief that Tiger's VM was a hoax. Having to clarify that seems like more of a waste of time than bitching about a new thread, but, I enjoy wasting time which is evident through my being on a message board.

Yes, I realize I'm an asshole, but I'm hilarious from time to time.
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045

I'll make it easy for you.

Completely honest -

Yes, I like Tiger Woods. I think he's super awesome and his teeth are incredibly white. A little big for my taste, but perfect in health.

Yes, I'm fine with his cheating but I don't practice it. I'm unaffected either way. If he dies tonight, I'll be sad temporarily, but I'll continue to live a mildly prosperous life that I've grown to only slightly hate.

No, I don't believe he is a perfect human.

No, I don't believe in Santa (but I do manage to play the role of Santa for my children and each year, they seem to be satisfied on the magical morn of Christmas).

No, I don't believe Tiger can actually fly or that he doesn't have bowel movements. Is it possible that his feces has traces of gold and diamond dust in it? I'm on the fence.

Yes, I do feel like the thread deserved to be made. It was an original thought. I was checking the site from the road on my phone and it made it easier to check responses on that particular subject by making a new thread. Let's not pretend like making a new thread about something needs to go before the Supreme Court to have its validity judged before submission. That shit is just fucking old. Don't open it if you don't want to read someone's opinion about their belief that Tiger's VM was a hoax. Having to clarify that seems like more of a waste of time than bitching about a new thread, but, I enjoy wasting time which is evident through my being on a message board.

Yes, I realize I'm an asshole, but I'm hilarious from time to time.

As long as you realize your an asshole, I am all good! ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    I haven't really been following this. So is Woods' car accident and the affair related in any way? He said his wife used a golf club to break the windows in an attempt to help him but I wonder if she was really trying to take his head off with that club.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    This is what happens when your famous and stick your pecker in a woman.

I'm sure Tiger hit the mattresses with this woman because he knew he could. He's Tiger Woods. The same reason Bill Clinton got a hummer in the oval office...because he could. Plain and simple. Money and power, it almost makes it seem like you can fuck anything and get away with it.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    edited December 2009

The same thing was thought about John Wayne Gacy.... :?

Granted there is a big difference there, it's principle. Everyone is capable of fucking up.
    Post edited by dcfaithful on
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,323
    Fuck Tiger hi's a sapp at best ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Yup.

Fuck golf....there I said it. :o :shock:

Let the crucifying begin...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

Yup.

I'll join you fuck golf :lol::lol:
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

Yup.

I'll join you fuck golf :lol::lol:

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass!"

:lol::lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Yeah and you have to be quiet around the assholes :P :P .