2»

Comments

• ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    PLEASE SEA or KAT move this f---ing

i come here to get away from the all of this political bullsh-t

thank you.

yeah please
  • SpeakersSpeakers Posts: 252
    Hey Spinbrett, I found this quote from Hitler on the internet, "I love Spinbrett! He works for me."

Whats up with that? Why do you love hitler?
  • at least I dont name myself after stone. Its sad that you have to live through another man because you have no identity of your own. You probably have a shrine with his pic and you make out with it every night.. Oh Stone...Oh stone...just one more rif baby......ed said it was you to blame baby...
  • Speakers wrote:
    Hey Spinbrett, I found this quote from Hitler on the internet, "I love Spinbrett! He works for me."

Whats up with that? Why do you love hitler?
    the internet said that?? indisputable!

slander is fun :p
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • speakers......I saw your mom working on my streeet, filling potholes.....weird thing was there was a sign beside her..it said MEN working.....guess they couldnt tell the difference
  • Spinbrett wrote:
    at least I dont name myself after stone. Its sad that you have to live through another man because you have no identity of your own. You probably have a shrine with his pic and you make out with it every night.. Oh Stone...Oh stone...just one more rif baby......ed said it was you to blame baby...
    hehehe

busted!

its really more of a vibrator taped to a bean bag chair than it is a shrine tho
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Spinbrett wrote:
    Obama accepts nomination from Ferricon. Ferricon has preeched about terrorism and repeatedly said whites are the skunks of the planet. Sorry Obama, you don't get my vote.
    From the debate tonight...

Obama also sought to distance himself from an endorsement from the Rev. Louis Farrakhan, the controversial Chicago-based minister who has made numerous anti-Semitic comments in the past.

Obama said he hadn't sought the endorsement, and that he had denounced the remarks.

Clinton interjected at one point, saying that in her initial Senate campaign in New York in 2000, she was supported by a group with virulent anti-Semitic views.

"I rejected it, and said it would not be anything I would be comfortable with." She said rejecting support was different than denouncing it, an obvious jab at Obama.

He responded by saying he didn't see the difference, since Farrakhan hadn't done anything except declare his support. But given Clinton's comments, he said, "I happily concede the point and I would reject and denounce."

The audience applauded at that.

Learn your facts before posting and sadly believing in nothing more then nonsense!
  • Holy Shit! This is really eye opening. There is NO WAY I am going to vote for Obama now!

Thanks Spinbrett. You are awesome! I no longer need newspapers with you around.

Down with Obama and The Ferrett!!!
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
  • SpeakersSpeakers Posts: 252
    Spinbrett wrote:
    speakers......I saw your mom working on my streeet, filling potholes.....weird thing was there was a sign beside her..it said MEN working.....guess they couldnt tell the difference

Relax spinbrett,

If you start a stupid post, you are bound to get stupid answers.

By the way, if your "mom" jokes don't really require any creative thought to them. Keep on displaying your lack of intelligence to the whole board please. :) This is fun!

Plus you avoided the point about your work for Hitler. What are you hiding?
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    what does this have to do with pearl jam?
    its all related. . .what was that thing that people used to say about kevin bacon? connect ferricon to pj in 7 steps. . .
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • speakers......you should be thanking me for giving you knowledge you were lacking.....and I must say I'm sorry..I think its admirable that your mom has broken into a field mainly dominated by males for many decades.
  • Ahhhhh....forget it.

Spin the Brett Circle!!!!
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
  • Yeah, Obama seems to have a hard time winning the vote of people who can't spell.
    Spinbrett wrote:
    Obama accepts nomination from Ferricon. Ferricon has preeched about terrorism and repeatedly said whites are the skunks of the planet. Sorry Obama, you don't get my vote.
  • therre iz notin wrong wit me speeelin SPIN SPIN SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE!!!!!!!!! BRETT CIRCLE!!!!
  • play the south
    i'll trade you my tee shirt for a grilled cheese
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    what does this have to do with pearl jam?

a moving train.....not porch.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09