In 2 hours I am picking my tickets up :P

JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
edited May 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just had to rub it in fellas LOL
I'll be happy to post a full report in the am on tonights show.
Man, 3 PJ shows in a week, does it get any better?
WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
BJF powers my Pedal Board
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    Just had to rub it in fellas LOL
    I'll be happy to post a full report in the am on tonights show.
    Man, 3 PJ shows in a week, does it get any better?

you'd better give a full report. One, no it dosen't get any better.

Two. Tailgate if possible at all, Three, get as close to middle and 5 to 10 rows back as possible.

4, enjoy for us poor saps that won't see em.

5 when no one is looking, slip a DRD into stones rig and a EGDM into mikey's. :D

Cheers.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    you'd better give a full report. One, no it dosen't get any better.

Two. Tailgate if possible at all, Three, get as close to middle and 5 to 10 rows back as possible.

4, enjoy for us poor saps that won't see em.

5 when no one is looking, slip a DRD into stones rig and a EGDM into mikey's. :D

Cheers.

You think security would let me in with my pedal board?
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    JofZ wrote:
    You think security would let me in with my pedal board?

actually man, In memphis my buddy and I got to the pyramid about 7 in the morning when the crew was unloading, and we helped the caterers bring the food in. With the rig you have, who wouldn't believe you are with the band :D.. No one would notice until sound check, when they step on em and go, geez, that sounds good.

They have to know about Bjorn from Ben Harper.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    actually man, In memphis my buddy and I got to the pyramid about 7 in the morning when the crew was unloading, and we helped the caterers bring the food in. With the rig you have, who wouldn't believe you are with the band :D.. No one would notice until sound check, when they step on em and go, geez, that sounds good.

They have to know about Bjorn from Ben Harper.

I was going to go hang out all day, but it is too cold. Spring in Chicago is so up in the air. The only problem with bringing it, is hanging on to it the entire night LOL.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    I was going to go hang out all day, but it is too cold. Spring in Chicago is so up in the air. The only problem with bringing it, is hanging on to it the entire night LOL.

yeah, true. Man it'd be fun to jam in the parking lot though with the little Vicky rig.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah, true. Man it'd be fun to jam in the parking lot though with the little Vicky rig.

Did you see my latest post regarding TF?
    I really think you should car pool it down here for the 3rd and 4th :)

I forgot to tell you, I played the new Fender Custom Shop Jeff Beck Esquire on Sat. It is 10K and one of the nicest new/old guitars I have played. It just ooozed vintage vibe. See if you can find a Sam Ash that has one and check it out.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    JofZ

You wouldn't happen to have an extra ticket for Grand Rapids would you?

The planets have aligned themselves just so... I will be in Cleveland this week... going to the show on Saturday, but I think I can get over to GR in time for the show.

Don't want to go with no seat though.

PM me with any news.

I think you should definitely get some bjf flavor up on the stage. It's good for everyone at the show.
    There's No Code.
    JofZ wrote:
    Did you see my latest post regarding TF?
    I really think you should car pool it down here for the 3rd and 4th :)

I forgot to tell you, I played the new Fender Custom Shop Jeff Beck Esquire on Sat. It is 10K and one of the nicest new/old guitars I have played. It just ooozed vintage vibe. See if you can find a Sam Ash that has one and check it out.

I can't do it, I'm going to be in PA that weekend unfortunately.

I did see the new Jeff Beck. If it's as good as the original 62 Esquire I played (at the time $7,700 stupid I should have bought it) it's phenominal. That guitar is in the top 5 I've ever had in my hand sounded pretty good through the 69 JMP half stack too broken, in G12H's yay. I sure wish I could play a tele like Brad Paisley.

House, go anyway and ask first over on RM too. I got my Kississimme tix there for 75 bucks in the parking lot and ended up 6th row center, right behind Amy and Ana.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    House, go anyway and ask first over on RM too. I got my Kississimme tix there for 75 bucks in the parking lot and ended up 6th row center, right behind Amy and Ana.

Pac,

I am thinking about just going, I am sure I could score a seat. I am also thinking about buying a cs esquire, nocaster, or a firebird... lol

I am holding out hope for a big upgrade in cleveland as well. I am taking my friend there though. So, I need to find two seats
    There's No Code.
    House53 wrote:
    Pac,

I am thinking about just going, I am sure I could score a seat. I am also thinking about buying a cs esquire, nocaster, or a firebird... lol

I am holding out hope for a big upgrade in cleveland as well. I am taking my friend there though. So, I need to find two seats

My wife and I are going and we only have 2 tix otherwise you know I would take you!
    But, meet me there we can hang and kill some time and find you a seat ;)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    My wife and I are going and we only have 2 tix otherwise you know I would take you!
    But, meet me there we can hang and kill some time and find you a seat ;)

pm me with a contact number and I will give you a call if I am able to make it. I am trying to arrange my schedule for that to happen.
    There's No Code.
    House53 wrote:
    Pac,

Even with Keef?

Yeah, I can see that though, I'd love to have an esquire or a nocaster with some lollars. I'm just not a fan of the firebird really at all.

I do dig flying V's though so theres my vise.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Even with Keef?

Yeah, I can see that though, I'd love to have an esquire or a nocaster with some lollars. I'm just not a fan of the firebird really at all.

I do dig flying V's though so theres my vise.

I dig Vs too... but a Korina V is a bit pricey (ie $4,000 +)

I think a firebird would make a great gig guitar and a nice slide guitar with all that neck access.

I have a bit of a telecaster obsession... but Keef has beat down a relic nocaster with an hb in the neck... maybe that should be a sign that it is king.

Then there are always SGs... I am basically dealing with a major wave of GAS and a bit of extra income this month... hence the crisis.

Any other ideas? a monster rock stick for under $1500 or so... heck under $2000. (yeah, I realize how messed up it is that I am not sure if I can find a cool guitar for $2000. I am spoiled and jaded.) ;):D
    There's No Code.
    I forgot to mention an LP Junior is on the list... that could be a good solution as well... more rock n roll is the key.
    There's No Code.