Options

My band LIVE on the web radio tonight :)

low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
for those who would like to hear us live tonight. I think we will do up to four songs... http://www.musicians.net - go there and click on the black and white banner for the Michael Reichert show.. we play from about 8:30 Central time to 10pm...

a bit nervous, but i hope we sound good. wish me luck

oh and there is a chat room so you can raz us if you want the producer (urockstar) is in there and takes questions etc for on air stuff.

-low
www.myspace.com/eotoband
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    cool. i won't be home to hear it but best of luck.
  • Options
    I'm planning on listening to your band David. Good luck!
    " I think the thing that has always driven me to play music is the feeling you get when you just close your eyes and play. When you shut off the logic in your brain, and play from your heart. I think that's what made me become a musician - that feeling you get. Especially, if you are with a group of people who are in the same zone, and heading towards that same place in the song. I think you share an intimacy in those situations that you can only compare to sharing intimacy with a lover. I think it's the same place. It's a feeling that I crave for sure. " Jeff Ament
  • Options
    thanks yieldgirl :) i hope we sounded okay after the first song technical stuff. :)

thanks for listenin'

-david
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • Options
    I thought you all sounded really good!! I missed the first half hour, so I didn't hear the techy diff stuff.
    " I think the thing that has always driven me to play music is the feeling you get when you just close your eyes and play. When you shut off the logic in your brain, and play from your heart. I think that's what made me become a musician - that feeling you get. Especially, if you are with a group of people who are in the same zone, and heading towards that same place in the song. I think you share an intimacy in those situations that you can only compare to sharing intimacy with a lover. I think it's the same place. It's a feeling that I crave for sure. " Jeff Ament
  • Options

the entire show will be archived. so you can hear it in full if you wanted to. ill post when they have it up.

thanks again for listening yieldy

-low
    www.myspace.com/eotoband