Help Please

tonkblastertonkblaster Posts: 5
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
I need some help. One of my best friends back home just found out he has a brain tumor and has to have it removed on Monday. He is a huge Pearl Jam fan. He even has a couple tattoo's of Pearl Jam's ablum covers on him. Since I live in California and he in Michigan, it is tough for me to be there for him. I really want to do something special for him and was wondering how to go about getting the band to send him a Get Well Card. If you could send me some info on how to go about doing that I would greatly appreciate it. I thank you in advance and if it is not possible I just ask that you all say a prayer for him. His name is Jeremiah (Miah) Porter. Thank you,
Rusty
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Sorry to hear about your friend hope things work out for both him and you.
    The moderators of the board may be able to help you. Good luck, take care.

Originally posted by tonkblaster
    I need some help. One of my best friends back home just found out he has a brain tumor and has to have it removed on Monday. He is a huge Pearl Jam fan. He even has a couple tattoo's of Pearl Jam's ablum covers on him. Since I live in California and he in Michigan, it is tough for me to be there for him. I really want to do something special for him and was wondering how to go about getting the band to send him a Get Well Card. If you could send me some info on how to go about doing that I would greatly appreciate it. I thank you in advance and if it is not possible I just ask that you all say a prayer for him. His name is Jeremiah (Miah) Porter. Thank you,
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Puremagic,

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I took your advice and emailed the moderators. Will let you know how it goes. Again Thank You my friend!

Rusty
    Rusty
  • i hope everything goes okay, prayers are with him. good luck with the card.