Would this be an interesting catch?

casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
TASCAM mf-p01 4-track recorder

new price 141 euro, offering for 95 euro

comes with 5 tapes, cleaning tape and fluid, manual and an adaptor.

What ya reckon?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Euh ... anyone?

Did I say something stupid that I'm not aware of?
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    seems like it might be a good starting point. pretty inexpensive. i'd bet you'd outgrow it pretty fast though.

i started with a tascam 424 and used it for quite a while before i went to a digital 8-track.

i like tascam and i think this could be a really good sketchpad so to speak.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    its a good deal. the euro exchange rate is about the same as a dollar so 95 bucks is not bad about standard for that package here in the states.. 141 is too much for a cassette.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Thank you!

I think you two should get paid for this by the PJ-Management. The Pearl Jam Message Pit gear help desk. :D
    we're like the chess club of pearljam.com. :o
    I'd pay them to let me hang out with G for a day.

Glad to help ;)
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    they should have a contest:

"win the chance to sit in the pj rehearsal space for two hours. they won't be there. but you can look at ed's ebow. look but don't touch."
    I'd just like to go in and look at what they "really" use. not the PC sponsorship crap not the incomplete stuff we see. I want to read the tape on the side of the cases. that kind of stuff.
    i remember staring for days at the photo in the no code case.
  • Then you must find Single Video Theory one trippin' video...
    Originally posted by pearlwax
    Then you must find Single Video Theory one trippin' video...

yes. i don't need chemicals or sex. i just watch that.
    the no code photo and Riot Act. Probably ruined my eyes. Straining to see what pedals they had. That cool vox over in the corner.