Options

Looking at new Bass pedals....

parchyparchy Posts: 205
edited September 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
How is the Electro Harmonix "Big Muff" pedal? Anyone have/played one of these things? I haven't been able to find one around I could test out so I was wondering if anyone has tried or likes this pedal....

Any other pedals the bassists out there particularly enjoy? I just got a new Warwick Streamer Stage II 5 string and I'm looking at something to accompany it....
Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    just don't buy the russian one. it's a little flimsy. sounds good though. at least i like it for guitar.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I really like the Bass Balls pedals and Bass Synth from EH. Big Muff is ok but Bass Balls is cool. A lot of people like the Rat2 as well. In the same vein as the Muff.

Cry Baby Wah for Bass rules. Also envelope filters
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    http://www.musictoyz.com

for all your pedal needs.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    parchyparchy Posts: 205
    Yeah... thanks for that link...

I got the opportunity to play a Big Muff and I gotta say... I was surprised, it was pretty damn good.... it just clashed a little bit to much with the brightness of my bass... looks like I'll be looking for a different pedal...
    Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.