Which PJ song is best for sex?

Comments

• FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    ARC as long as I'm thinking about the person with me and not possibly why it was written.

Bit short though, isn't? :D
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    Bit short though, isn't? :D
    You know I thought someone may mention that. Hi Fins!!!! The question wasn't the ONLY song, but what's the best song. :D The sexiest song in the whole wide world to me is Stevie Ray Vaughn's version of Little Wing. I could listen to that song over and over and just drown in it.

But back on topic. It's still ARC, you busy body, you.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Kulu se Mama by John Coltrane is good, when you're on the job. But make sure you're listening to a CD. None of that coitus interruptus you get with vinyl, stopping the jiggle, to blow dust off the needle or flip over to side two.

I don't think I've ever done it to a PJ album or song, funnily enough..... :D
    Kulu se Mama by John Coltrane is good, when you're on the job. But make sure you're listening to a CD. None of that coitus interruptus you get with vinyl, stopping the jiggle, to blow dust off the needle or flip over to side two.

I don't think I've ever done it to a PJ album or song, funnily enough..... :D
    Ok, guess it's time to get some Coltrane. Good thing I gave my record player back to my dad. I think as a whole that PJ albums are too busy for sex songs, love songs, marriage songs, the whole nine yards. I don't even bake to them because they are so busy. They are good for driving, and of course concerts. Maybe good background music for cleaning/vacuuming/washing the car.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Oh, my boyfirned and I have been doing it with Light Years... I've just told him we should do the deed with In The Moonlight.
  • I like Last Exit.
    '98 Albuquerque, '00 Houston, '03 San Antonio, '06 Las Vegas
  • PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    No

Way

!!!!!!
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • evacuation
  • we should make a mix cd of pearl jam songs that fit this catergory.

what should be the title? theres alot of people on this forum that com eup with some hilarious stuff.
    An ounce of deception
    Kills a pound of pain
  • Oceans..yes

No Way.......Yes.

Comeback, Inside Job...Yes.

Oh & Ben HArper....Yes.
    No need to be void,.. or save up on life,...
    Got to spend it all,.....

"Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music." EV

1-14-95, 9-04-00, 7-01-03, 5-30-06, 10-21-06, 10-22-06, 6-17-08, 6-22-08, 8-16-08 E.V., 6-15-09 E.V., 10-28-09, 5-13-10.
  • we should make a mix cd of pearl jam songs that fit this catergory.

what should be the title? theres alot of people on this forum that com eup with some hilarious stuff.

I think the songs should also be categorized by type of sex... ya know, songs for BJs, songs for standard boring sex, songs for more hardcore stuff, song for lesbianism, etc...

Anyways, just a thought !
  • YOU ARE!

Mmmmm, dead sex-ay! *lick lips* ;)

side note: best dirty sex song is Closer by NIN, IMO--REEOWW!!! :p
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • grungeheadgrungehead Posts: 35
    and the best sex song ever-big dumb sex by soundgarden
  • HagigunHagigun Posts: 16
    Oh, my boyfirned and I have been doing it with Light Years... I've just told him we should do the deed with In The Moonlight.

Light Years for sure. Sacremento 2000 version. I even told my friend i need to make babies to this tune. Great beat and has the passionate lyrics. The ending of this version is my all time favorite. Just emphasises the last refrain a little different and with more passion.

Honerable mention - Oceans and Release.
    "Wave to all my friends....yeah!"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    my girlfriend just said I Am Mine... not sure what that means but..........
  • Garbage is amazing to have sex too. (the band, obviously).

Pearl Jam i'm not quite sure..Binaural?
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • leash if you like it rough :P

hmm.... of the girl or breakerfall maybe.
    PearlJam134.gif
  • romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    Not PJ song but PJ related....
    Cat Power... "Good Woman" (Ed sings backup)... I've just discovered this song and it's just.... well, you'll have to listen to it.
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    romybian wrote:
    Not PJ song but PJ related....
    Cat Power... "Good Woman" (Ed sings backup)... I've just discovered this song and it's just.... well, you'll have to listen to it.
    Oh god, Just listened to "Evolution" By CP (also with Ed).... and I thought Good Woman was good for sex.
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,719
    its not theirs but PJ playing Little Wing
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • Go - oh please don't go out on me, don't go on me now *bukaki*
    Animal - I'd rather be with an animal *donkey fuckers*
    Leash - Drop the leash *fuckin sadists*
    Daughter - skip over this song, especially if you're someone's Dad
    Glorified G - Glorified version of a pellet gun *more like a pump action sawed off*
    Dissident - no means no, or does it?
    WMA - Bin Laden mastabatory theme song
    Blood - I would write it, but I'd get banned. Don't do it. *see Even Flow*
    RVM - cabbie mastabatory theme song
    Rats - Richard Gere mastabatory theme song
    Elderly Woman behind the counter in a small town - for the Elderly Gentleman beneath the counter in a small town.
    Indifference - Are you just gonna lay there? Whatever.

ps Lionel Richie makes the panties drop every time.
    www.myspace.com/swearupanddown

7/5/98
    10/17/00
    6/9/2003
    2006: Come back.

10/10/91,12/11/91,4/19/92,11/11 & 12/93, 9/16/95.
    I need a time machine.
  • Hagigun wrote:
    Light Years for sure. Sacremento 2000 version. I even told my friend i need to make babies to this tune. Great beat and has the passionate lyrics. The ending of this version is my all time favorite. Just emphasises the last refrain a little different and with more passion.

Honerable mention - Oceans and Release.

Thanks for reminding me bout Oceans and Release... Was supposed to use those two songs for our anniversary.
  • apeman77apeman77 Posts: 153
    i have to agree with metsfan, no code is the ticket. and the highlight of the whole disc is who you are.
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    You know I thought someone may mention that. Hi Fins!!!! The question wasn't the ONLY song, but what's the best song. :D The sexiest song in the whole wide world to me is Stevie Ray Vaughn's version of Little Wing. I could listen to that song over and over and just drown in it.

But back on topic. It's still ARC, you busy body, you.
    So, I decided to buy "The Sky is Crying" by Stevie Ray Vaughan just based on this thread. And when I listened to it at home, I thought, geez this reminds me of Big Mama Thornton, I always think of them together. Low and behold right next to my Big Mama Thornton CD was "The Sky is Crying" that I bought over 3 years ago. I think this heat is getting to me. I can't have too many of this CD, though so that's a good thing, eh?
  • how has no one said "Satan's Bed" yet???
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Mickey1794Mickey1794 Posts: 104
    EVENFLOW!-I get turned on during Mike's solo eveytime! Is that wierd?
    11/5/93 Indio, CA;11/6/95 SD; 7/13/98 LA; 10/24/00 LA; 10/28/00 SB; 4/1/03 CO; 6/2/03 OC; 6/5/03 SD; 9/2/05 BC; 7/9-10/06 LA; 10/21/06 Bridge; 12/9/06 Oahu; 10/27/07 Bridge; 4/12/08 Eddie; 6/30/08 Mansfield; 9/30/09 Universal; 7/9/11 Eddie; 11/23-24/13 LA; 11/26/13 Oak.;10/22/13 CO
  • Go - oh please don't go out on me, don't go on me now *bukaki*
    Glorified G - Glorified version of a pellet gun *more like a pump action sawed off*
    Elderly Woman behind the counter in a small town - for the Elderly Gentleman beneath the counter in a small town.

this was rich, thanks.
    :D
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • maeseymaesey Posts: 6
    Go - oh please don't go out on me, don't go on me now *bukaki*

Why is no talking about how funny this is. "Are you just gonna lay there? Whatever -" your best!
  • DuhonDuhon Posts: 105
    Thanks for reminding me bout Oceans and Release... Was supposed to use those two songs for our anniversary.

Hope it's not too late for me to advise you of this song for your anniversay! You gotta listen to Thin Air!! Stone wrote it, but Eddie sings it so sexily!!! Puts me in the mood everytime I hear it!
  • maesey wrote:
    Why is no talking about how funny this is. "Are you just gonna lay there? Whatever -" your best!

You're too kind. No one is talking about it because they're too busy thinking about sex.
    www.myspace.com/swearupanddown

7/5/98
    10/17/00
    6/9/2003
    2006: Come back.

10/10/91,12/11/91,4/19/92,11/11 & 12/93, 9/16/95.
    I need a time machine.