The best song PJ should cover!

SkooledSkooled Posts: 147
Emerson lake and palmer - lucky man

DOWNLOAD IT NOW, and you will see how easy it would be for PJ to do a cover and it sounding AWESOME!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    any by David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • jammin1586jammin1586 Posts: 39
    Cats in the Cradle
    Current Favorite PJ Studio Albums:
    1) Vitalogy
    2) Yield
    3) Ten
    4) No Code
    5) Riot Act
    6) Vs.
    7) Pearl Jam
    8) Binaural
  • lukin10lukin10 Posts: 39
    every bob dylan song
    "Time is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. Truth is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. You don't need anything else."-Malcolm X
  • jboelhowjboelhow Posts: 170
    Funny, I was thinking about this this morning listening to the radio. How about "Rocket Man" by Elton John?
    Live the life you dream

"Cause I can't wait to figure out what's wrong with me
    So I can say this is the way I use to be" -- John Mayer
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Crowded House- Don't Dream It's Over
  • Cool thread, been thinking of this discussion for a long time. Probably could name a few but one I always think about is You May Be Right by Billy Joel. Another would be Thundercrack by Bruce
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    wow these covers are all blown.
    by your grandma wannabe .

seri ously
  • more Pink Foyd perhaps Wish You Were Here
  • SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Always thought they should try "Message In A Bottle" by The Police.
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,203
    The Rolling Stone's Mixed Emotions.
  • MrNoCoDeMrNoCoDe Posts: 11
    edited February 2016
    I always wanted to hear them cover Hurdy Gurdy Man By Donovan, or at least use it as a tag on Daughter or something. This song was used brilliantly in Zodiac.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHV8Wzldlck
  • I wanna see McCready shred Slayer-Seasons in the Abyss
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    I think it would be cool if they did a Soundgarden song. Ed signing "Rusty Cage"...
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Faithful101Faithful101 Northern Americas Posts: 8
    edited February 2016
    Star-Spangled Banner at every US show until Taxation rates and minimum wage in the US return to the same amounts as during JFK's tenure. A moment of silence for all the veterans who commit suicide needlessly. Vietnam, more died of suicide than in combat operations. Iraq Afghanistan, the rate was 3000+ per year. That anthem needs to be grabbed, harnessed and the power of the people unleashed in respect and in pursuit of what the USA needs to reclaim from British controllers of the nation, IMHO.
  • it might be an odd choice but i think Stand By Me would be good, but it maybe a better option for Eddie to do solo
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    I've always wanted them to do a Doors song...