Chloe Dancer solo by me!!

elusive_oneelusive_one Posts: 117
Last night was the PJ tribute night... I posted a sort of review in The Porch section, but I remember there was a huge thread in here about Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns and I wanted to share my excitement and honor that I was able to perform Chloe Dancer w/ just me on bass and vocals last night. Not trying to blow my own horn or anything... I just wanted to share :)
"...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cool, well done! I play electric guitar but sometimes i sit in my room and play Chloe Dancer on the guitar and sing along.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    you guys sound great for a 3 piece. my fiancee is from perth. i'm lucky enough to have been able to stay in melbourne (st.kilda) for 10 days before heading over to perth for 8 months.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Originally posted by 2-feign-reluctance
    you guys sound great for a 3 piece. my fiancee is from perth. i'm lucky enough to have been able to stay in melbourne (st.kilda) for 10 days before heading over to perth for 8 months.

I guess you listened to the songs on mp3.com then... those are pretty bad recordings, but we're recording in a proper studio next week and hopefully we'll have an EP out soon... if we can get enough tracks down. Also means we'll have better songs on the mp3 site too. But thanks.

Did you like Melb when you were here? St Kilda is pretty cool.
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • hehe I like playing that on guitar,the way it's played can turn out to mean many things,or at least hint more strongly at some things than others

anytime I sing it though,it's either the soulful scratch of wallpaper peeling or the loud wail of every damn dog around here wishing I'd shut up :D