Options

Record Store Day April 22nd release of Pearl Jam's Give Way on Vinyl & CD. Clear vinyl Up @ 10club!

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,697

• Options
    Are folks still waiting on the CD from TC? Mine is still at "Shipping Information Received" from 4/24.  TC vinyl already arrived well over a week ago. I don't mind being patient on this; just not sure how much more I should wait before reaching out.  Thx.
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can find this in Toronto?

I see sonic boom has it but $65 seems like a lot
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,804

I paid $51 plus tax at my shop
  • Options

detrecordclub

we have a handful of the pearl jam record store day (2023) release back in stock #pearljam #thedetroitrecordclub #buymorerecords

• Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,901
    Sounds so good! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    canuck79canuck79 Posts: 120

I saw it at Tiny Record Shop on Friday.  Don't recall what the sticker price was though.  Resolute Records had it but has recently sold out.
    "Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
    ----
    1998 - Montreal 8/20
    2003 - Montreal 6/29
    2006 - Boston 5/24, Boston 5/25
    2008 - Mansfield, MA 6/28
    2009 - Toronto 8/21
    2010 - Buffalo 5/10, Berlin, DE 6/30
    2011 - East Troy, WI 9/3, East Troy, WI 9/4, Toronto 9/11, Toronto 9/12, Hamilton, ON 9/15
    2013 - London, ON 7/16
    2016 - Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Toronto 5/12, Boston 8/7
    2018 - London, UK 6/18, Milan, IT 6/22, Chicago 8/18, Chicago 8/20
    2022 - Hamilton, ON 09/06, Toronto 09/08, Nashville 09/16
    2023 - Chicago 09/07, Austin, TX 09/18, Austin, TX 09/19
    EV Solo
    2008 - Toronto 8/13
    2011 - Detroit 6/26
    TOTD
    2016 - NYC 11/7
  • Options
    lostpossumlostpossum Posts: 18
    Are folks still waiting on the CD from TC? Mine is still at "Shipping Information Received" from 4/24.  TC vinyl already arrived well over a week ago. I don't mind being patient on this; just not sure how much more I should wait before reaching out.  Thx.
    Yep. I never received mine.  Order page says shipped. Tracking number is useless. Says something about waiting for shipment or something, which is what the Give Way vinyl tracking number says, and I got it weeks ago. I emailed 10C. 
  • Options
    These Copies Have Been Marked Down Due To Slightly Bent Corner

• Options
    Thanks. Tempting. But may prefer a record store I can visit close to my house. No plans to be in St Kitts anytime soon. 
  • Options
    DissidentRival74DissidentRival74 Six One Five Posts: 150
    So the wife and I stopped by the local record store over the weekend and I was so pleasantly surprised to see they still had two copies of this left.  So we picked one up.  Missed out on RSD due to a sick child, so was VERY pumped to find this in the bin on Saturday.  So if you're in the Middle TN area and are still looking - there might be one left at The Great Escape in Murfreesboro  :)....
    "I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 362
    Yep. I never received mine.  Order page says shipped. Tracking number is useless. Says something about waiting for shipment or something, which is what the Give Way vinyl tracking number says, and I got it weeks ago. I emailed 10C. 
    Still waiting on the vinyl.  Its been over a month now with no change.  I might email them as well, considering I've seen them arrive all over the world with the exception of my house lol.   Just weird that they process and move the orders to shipped even though they might not actually be sent out,  at least according to their FAQ.  
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    Thanks. Tempting. But may prefer a record store I can visit close to my house. No plans to be in St Kitts anytime soon. 

No problemo. I would email your local record store. They might have a copy or have copies coming in.
  • Options
    Back in stock. 

• Options
    demetrios said:

No problemo. I would email your local record store. They might have a copy or have copies coming in.
    Good idea 👍
  • Options

• Options
  • Options
    Hopefully they release the 24Bit Flac-HD of Give Way.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    demetrios said:

Do we have anything live from that era in 24 bit? I'll have to look.  I can't recall.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    demetrios said:

Do we have anything live from that era in 24 bit? I'll have to look.  I can't recall.  

Only 2 shows from 1998, so far.

https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/music/products/inglewood-7131998-vault-6-digital-download

https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/music/products/dc-vault-show-3-9191998

• Options

• Options

dutchvinylbrisbane -  We have been lucky enough to acquire some more copies of Pearl Jam’s RSD release ‘Give Way’! 17 tracks recorded in Melbourne during their 1998 ‘Yield’ tour. The concert features ‘Spin The Black Circle’, the band’s ode to the thing we love the most - RECORDS! These will not last long. We are open until 5, then back in at 10 tomorrow.

#pearljam #pearljamyield #recordstoreday

• Options
    SPILL ALBUM REVIEW: PEARL JAM – GIVE WAY (RECORD STORE DAY RELEASE)  

• Options
    VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381

If you are still looking:

https://highfidelityvinyl.myshopify.com/products/give-way-rsd-2023?_pos=1&_sid=a73e1c522&_ss=r

• Options
    Veddermb said:

If you are still looking:

https://highfidelityvinyl.myshopify.com/products/give-way-rsd-2023?_pos=1&_sid=a73e1c522&_ss=r

• Options
    BadzioskiBadzioski Sydney Posts: 1
    I got my copy yesterday from record store in Sydney. When I opened it, I had 1 clear vinyl disc (Side A/B), and 1 black vinyl disc (Side C/D). The clear one is #15, and the black is #10....strange....
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Just gave this a spin this afternoon.  Sounds great. '98 PJ was the best PJ.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,088
    static111 said:
    Just gave this a spin this afternoon.  Sounds great. '98 PJ was the best PJ.  

Yah.  That was a magical year.   Pearl Jam seemed to have finally figured themselves out,=they hadn't toured big in a few years (95 tour fell apart, and 96 tour wasn't big), so a bunch of fans got to see Pearl Jam shows for the first time, which brought the energy (plus we were all 20 years old give or take a few years), and the band was still pretty young.

So many good memories of the 3 shows I saw on that tour.