The Official Mystery Band Signed Poster Reveal Thread 2023 -Thanks to Jeff for 100 Posters

1222324252628»

Comments

• JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 179
    100 Pacer said:
    drfox said:
    demetrios said:
    Anyone still waiting for their poster to arrive?
    Not sure we are going to get to see the full 100. Think we are at 83 on here (the last photo up to 80 plus the San Diego, Buenos Aires and Toronto)? Plus there was the Porto Alegre 11, Boston 06 and St Louis 10 that were on the original 10c photo but no one shared in here yet. So we know 86 of the 100 posters 
    Toronto wasn’t from Jeff’s sale.
    Yea. I too am at 82. I think we might be done. Fun run!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,676
    JoeyP21 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    drfox said:
    demetrios said:
    Anyone still waiting for their poster to arrive?
    Not sure we are going to get to see the full 100. Think we are at 83 on here (the last photo up to 80 plus the San Diego, Buenos Aires and Toronto)? Plus there was the Porto Alegre 11, Boston 06 and St Louis 10 that were on the original 10c photo but no one shared in here yet. So we know 86 of the 100 posters 
    Toronto wasn’t from Jeff’s sale.
    Yea. I too am at 82. I think we might be done. Fun run!
    It was a fun run indeed. Thanks Jeff & 10Club. 
  • Sorry I'm late to the party, but I guess I'm #83
    My mystery poster is from Buenos Aires Argentina April 3, 2013, signed by the whole band. Poster is in mint condish. Sure do wish I had that Toronto 06 -  I have it, just not signed. Would be willing to trade if anyone is interested.

Thanks Jeff and Ten Club!! 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,827
    Picture please for us sad poster pervs
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,742
    Lol^
  • pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,804

• drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,062
    Sorry I'm late to the party, but I guess I'm #83
    My mystery poster is from Buenos Aires Argentina April 3, 2013, signed by the whole band. Poster is in mint condish. Sure do wish I had that Toronto 06 -  I have it, just not signed. Would be willing to trade if anyone is interested.

Thanks Jeff and Ten Club!! 
    That’s two of that poster then!

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,676

Awesome!!
  • demetrios said:

Awesome!!
    It sure is, and I feel so lucky to have been able to grab one of these mystery posters!! I had bought a "signed" photo back in the 90's that even came with a "certificate of authenticity" yet turned out to be fake. I have a signed Mike polaroid from his book, but this is my first piece of merch signed by the whole band. I wasn't at this show, but some South American shows are on my bucket list for sure. The date of this poster/show is quite significant to me though, as I lost my dear Mom on April 3rd 2019, five years to the day of this show. The date is a tough one because it was also the anniversary of my Mom and Dad's first date April 3rd 1970. So if that date never happened, I literally wouldn't be here!! It was the last day I ever spoke to her, and she reminded me of the significance of this date. It went from a happy anniversary to the worst one ever. So, now because of this poster it has even more meaning. 
    Anyways, sorry for rambling. Let's hope they do this again one day!! Thanks again to everyone at Ten Club, and of course to the greatest band in the land!!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    demetrios said:

Awesome!!
    It sure is, and I feel so lucky to have been able to grab one of these mystery posters!! I had bought a "signed" photo back in the 90's that even came with a "certificate of authenticity" yet turned out to be fake. I have a signed Mike polaroid from his book, but this is my first piece of merch signed by the whole band. I wasn't at this show, but some South American shows are on my bucket list for sure. The date of this poster/show is quite significant to me though, as I lost my dear Mom on April 3rd 2019, five years to the day of this show. The date is a tough one because it was also the anniversary of my Mom and Dad's first date April 3rd 1970. So if that date never happened, I literally wouldn't be here!! It was the last day I ever spoke to her, and she reminded me of the significance of this date. It went from a happy anniversary to the worst one ever. So, now because of this poster it has even more meaning. 
    Anyways, sorry for rambling. Let's hope they do this again one day!! Thanks again to everyone at Ten Club, and of course to the greatest band in the land!!
    crazy date story. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD