The Official Mystery Band Signed Poster Reveal Thread 2023 -Thanks to Jeff for 100 Posters

Comments

• iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    Deployed on an aircraft carrier and it took me two and a half days to load all 17 pages of this thread on individual tabs on my state-of-the-art government computer. Gave me something fun to read and drool over while out here on a quiet Sunday morning, thanks to those who shared. These are all freaking amazing. Congrats to those who got one. No chance out here, unfortunately. Will add March 10th to the list of days I've missed so far: Chirstmas, New Year's, my brother's birthday, my daughter's 3rd birthday, and The Great JA Poster Drop of 2023. haha But hey, I got our ship to play RVM while we detached and peeled away from a supply ship. All 5000 of my friends onboard AND the supply ship got to listen to it. Almost as cool as getting PJ-signed memorabilia... haha
    Best post on this thread! Good stuff.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Deployed on an aircraft carrier and it took me two and a half days to load all 17 pages of this thread on individual tabs on my state-of-the-art government computer. Gave me something fun to read and drool over while out here on a quiet Sunday morning, thanks to those who shared. These are all freaking amazing. Congrats to those who got one. No chance out here, unfortunately. Will add March 10th to the list of days I've missed so far: Chirstmas, New Year's, my brother's birthday, my daughter's 3rd birthday, and The Great JA Poster Drop of 2023. haha But hey, I got our ship to play RVM while we detached and peeled away from a supply ship. All 5000 of my friends onboard AND the supply ship got to listen to it. Almost as cool as getting PJ-signed memorabilia... haha
    A most sincere thank you for your service. The band and us nerdy fans could not live the joyful life without the selfless sacrifices made by the service men and women like you. Safe travels and hope you are back on US land to see PJ live (and more importantly, your 3 year old daughter) later this year.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,096

Just arrived. Willing to trade. Corner bump and creased edge. I really wish 10 club would get bigger tubes. Good Mike sig though!
    Lol who would bitch about a signed poster for under a grand.  A crease?? You're the crease.
    Or maybe just disclosing that the poster isn’t perfect for a trade? 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684

Just arrived. Willing to trade. Corner bump and creased edge. I really wish 10 club would get bigger tubes. Good Mike sig though!
    Lol who would bitch about a signed poster for under a grand.  A crease?? You're the crease.
    Maybe Jeff dinged it
    Kearnsy
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Kearn5y said:

Maybe Jeff dinged it
    The isn’t it just embellished? ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    JP77380 said:
    Very cool 2006! 6 signature. Glad I got something older. 

Super Jealous!   This is the first one I've seen posted from a show I went too.  Also happens to be one of my favourite posters I've gotten from a show.  Very cool to see it signed. congrats!
  • MarcolicaMarcolica Posts: 16
    matt3846 said:
    Did not see it in this thread, but I saw Demetrios shared the Hamilton 2022 one in his Twitter thread.

So I think that puts us at 30 so far!

Anyone with a bigger pic of that Dublin print? Thanx !
  • Groda03 said:
    Very grateful!  To the framers tomorrow!
    very nice....I can't say I have ever seen that poster before
    That one was from three nights in SF. I hit all those shows. There was another one in this thread from the same 3 days. Only one missing is the hands breaking a bomb from night one. I remember night one so well. Opened with Sometimes and about 45 sec into the songs they stopped because Ed forgot their lyrics. Classic. 
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • matt3846matt3846 Atlanta Posts: 153
    Marcolica said:

Is this the one?

matt3846 said:
    Marcolica said:

Is this the one?

Yes - Thank U! Is it yours?
    Marcolica said:

No, I’ve just been saving all the pics as we go. We’re at 67 now. Hopefully we will see some more when the overseas shipments start to land!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    matt3846 said:
    Marcolica said:

No, I’ve just been saving all the pics as we go. We’re at 67 now. Hopefully we will see some more when the overseas shipments start to land!
    Thanks for keeping track of all the arrivals! It’s cool to see them aggregated in one spot.  👍🏻
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    When did this sale happen? How did I miss it , smh ! 
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    edited March 2023
    When did this sale happen? How did I miss it , smh ! 
    On 03/10, Jeff's birthday. One hundred posters from Jeff's collection, $310 a pop.

Arguably the best thing ever sold from the shop.

$31k to Jeff's skate park project🤙
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of the original sale description?  
    Groda03 said:
    Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of the original sale description?  

Yep…

• Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Thank you!
  • pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    Damn nice man congrats to the lucky ones 
  • i'd trade for another print from the sale. 

wonder who wrote holy yellowfin tuna. 

• jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 831
    Llightyears2010 said:
    i'd trade for another print from the sale. 

Amazing!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    That's Jeff's handwriting... nice score!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    Mine came today, will open shortly and share here when I get a moment...

Wow. This one is incredible! Great score.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    HoldeIN said:

Thanks Jeff and 10c!
    This is a hard one to frame. I'll trade my framed one for this straight up!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Mine came today, will open shortly and share here when I get a moment...
    Show us that...what...that...I know it's one that has pearl jam on it...the one with the thing and the other thing holding that thing. I have that one...unsigned. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Cool!
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    Absolutely thrilled to receive this! Thanks to Jeff for doing this and Santos for everything he does. Love it!

• Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 500
    Absolutely thrilled to receive this! Thanks to Jeff for doing this and Santos for everything he does. Love it!

Wow!  Beauty Lou!

• MS35398MS35398 Posts: 26
    Like others, I tried but I just wasn't fast enough, making this thread the definition of bitter sweet, but much more sweet than bitter (although that may change if a KC poster emerges lol). I originally thought I would prefer one of the posters with black signatures, but some of these silver signatures on dark backgrounds just POP!!! Thanks to everyone who scored a poster for sharing the wealth--very cool to see. Thanks for all of the great posts from people who didn't score a poster--what a super group! And of course thanks to Jeff for making this all possible--such a cool dude. Top to bottom, a great community to be a part of.
    matt3846 said:
    Marcolica said:

Is this the one?

If the owner want to sell / trade this one please send a PM to me … thanx