DELETE - 1998 "Yield" Tour Dates Poster (FOUND - THANK YOU!)

EF11EF11 Posts: 99
edited March 2023 in Lost Dogs
If anyone has the original Yield tour dates poster (with the album cover art and all the cities and dates across the bottom) in good condition and would be willing to part with it, I would immensely appreciate it. I had one from the tour, but did not take good care of it and ultimately ruined it, and it is currently the only poster I am missing from all the shows I have been to. I would be happy to pay more than a fair price for it, or even trade the new limited edition "Yield" print as soon as I get my order. Thanks!
Post edited by EF11 on

Comments

• EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    Missed out by a few dollars on an eBay auction last weekend, which ended up going for around $225 for one that was in just about perfect condition. Happy to match that price or go a bit higher if needed for a similar one!
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    edited March 2023
    I have a laminated one with some pinholes, probably a wrinkle or two if interested.  I used to hang it it my classroom,  cannot recall condition...if interested pm me and Ill look at it
    Thank you for the response! I may hold out a bit longer for one in better shape, but if I don't have any luck I may take you up on this.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    Pin holes in white border a few spots where laminate is coming up ina bubble...but still good on top part where pic is.  One corner is a little bent up...no worries either way
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    hrd2imgn said:
    Pin holes in white border a few spots where laminate is coming up ina bubble...but still good on top part where pic is.  One corner is a little bent up...no worries either way
    I’m interested! PM me! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Pre-weekend bump, just in case!
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    PM sent
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • I have one that I bought last year for $40 that has pin holes and some small creases. I would sell for what I paid to US. Lmk if anyone is interested. I can send pics too 
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    edited March 2023
    OP, r u after the North America one,  not the south pacific one?
    Post edited by Release EV on
    OP, r u after the North America one,  not the south pacific one?

I was looking for the North America version of the Yield one (which I think I have now found), and I have a separate thread where I was looking for the North America version of the Riot Act one from a few years later. Then the collection will be complete and I can stop hunting!
    Thanks to everyone who responded here and via DM, and I am glad a couple of other related deals may have been made. It looks like I have found this one, so I will update the title and let this thread get cleaned up. Thanks again!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    EF11 said:
    Thanks to everyone who responded here and via DM, and I am glad a couple of other related deals may have been made. It looks like I have found this one, so I will update the title and let this thread get cleaned up. Thanks again!
    Nice!!! 
    www.cluthelee.com