FT Posters / ISO Vinyl: Feldman Cornell, U2 Dallas

nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
edited June 2023 in Lost Dogs
Hi all - revising / combining and adding several for trade only. Appreciated the feedback that was received. 

I am looking for the following records to swap for a fair trade of for trade posters below. 

I Am Kloot - Natural History 

Lemonheads - It’s A Shame About Ray

Luna - Bewitched 

Mother Love Bone - Mother Love Bone (Purple)

The National - Cherry Tree vol. 1 / vol 2 / vol 3 / vol 4

The Smiths - Japanese Presses or Box Sets

Wilco - Being There Box Set

Wilco - Summerteeth Box Set

***also have a ton of vinyl for trade if anyone has the above and would be open to vinyl for vinyl***

options for vinyl that I have to trade for the above (all brand new unless otherwise stated):

box sets:
lennon box set
allman brothers trouble no more
melon collie (slight corner damage on one corner from shipping)
nevermind 30th anniversary 
Norah Jones come away with me
cat Stevens- tea for the Tillerman 

Posters for Trade: 

'96 Mr. Downtown Hartford SE framed. 

I bought this off of eBay several years ago. I vaguely remember the person saying it was trimmed or something but it never bothered me if it was. That said, that's the caveat. 

Feldman Cornell S/N and professionally framed 

U2 Dallas ‘93 framed 

Thanks team!
Post edited by nuzzer1 on

Comments

• nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    Bump - edited to trade only, added several. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited March 2023
    Don’t get that OLP Naveed 2016 RE record. It may be the worst pressing I’ve ever heard. Ear bleeding Brickwall shit 
    Reviews on discogs of the 2017 MOV seem more favourable. I don’t own it so cannot comment. 

Edited for spelling and grammar
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
    Font getting that OLP Naveed 2016 RE record. It may be the worst pressing I’ve ever heard. Ear bleeding Brickwall shit 
    Reviews on discogs of the 2017 MOV seem more favourable. I don’t own it so cannot comment. 
    Post updated :) 
    edited March 2023
    updated with options for vinyl that I have to trade for the above (all brand new unless otherwise stated):

box sets:
    chris Cornell black box set
    lennon box set
    vs / Vitalogy EU box set 
    petty wildflowers box set
    allman brothers trouble no more box set
    melon collie (slight corner damage on one corner from shipping) 4LP box set
    nevermind 30th anniversary box set
    Norah Jones come away with me box set 
    cat Stevens- tea for the Tillerman box set

Non box sets: 
    SP- Siamese dream / gish
    soundgarden - colored down on upside / colored king animal / artists den box set colored / colored louder than love
    pJ- unplugged / LO2L Clear (opened to check pressing) / Vs re / riot act re / binaural RE / backspacer (minor scuffing) / easy street red / Vitalogy og (vg+/vg+) / no code clear 
    sam fender - seventeen going under colored / hypersonic clear
    gaslight anthem - unwritten 
    nirvana - unplugged / nevermind
    nick Drake - pink moon / made to love magic / family tree / Bryer layter / a treasury
    Neil young (all used but in good shape): harvest / comes a time / after the gold rush / decade / time fades away / tonight’s the night / live rust / rust never sleeps / Zuma 
    kiss - off the soundboard: Tokyo, donington, Virginia Beach 
    kings of Leon- because of the times 
    the killers - hot fuss / Sam’s town / wonderful wonderful (signed by Brandon)
    Eddie Vedder: Uke songs RE, flag day

I have more as well- hit me up!
    Post edited by nuzzer1 on
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Hey all, top notch dude with some hot shit for trade here. Get on it! 

Get It Juan Gabriel GIF
    www.cluthelee.com
    Hot shit indeed- thanks Chris!
    Bump

Baby Mom GIF by guardian
    www.cluthelee.com
    Wake up
    Bump up
    www.cluthelee.com
    it never used to be soooo harrddddd bump. 
    update bump
    Delayed bump. Selling a lot of my extra wax to a few shops so giving this one last shot! 
    Don’t get that OLP Naveed 2016 RE record. It may be the worst pressing I’ve ever heard. Ear bleeding Brickwall shit 

@1ThoughtKnown- I ended up finding what seems to be a repress of this at Walmart (of all places) for $23 usd - I ended up grabbing it because it was so cheap and it was beyond serviceable. Your reviews matched several others I’d read - so imagine they just cleaned it up. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,595
    Who's artist on U2? Very classy print. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    nuzzer1 said:

@1ThoughtKnown- I ended up finding what seems to be a repress of this at Walmart (of all places) for $23 usd - I ended up grabbing it because it was so cheap and it was beyond serviceable. Your reviews matched several others I’d read - so imagine they just cleaned it up. 
    Right on. That’s good to know. I’m not a big OLP guy, but Side 1 is brilliant. Naveed is their best song by a mile and I could use that on decent wax. I’ll try to locate a Walmart copy myself, if I don’t bump into an MoV copy while I’m vacationing in France 👍
    Loujoe said:
    Who's artist on U2? Very classy print. 
    Bob Masse @Loujoe

I don’t think it’s a particularly hard print to find - or at least wasn't - but it’s very nice in person. 

Hartford 96 pending