Does anyone here have Arcade Fire – Everything Now on vinyl?

Need a picture of a thing. If you have it, please respond here or PM me :)
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    yeah

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    yeah

Would you be able to take a picture of the transparent slipcase? And it’s spine? 

Never seen an album using a slipcase like that. Wouöd like to get an idea of how it looks
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    And is it easy to slip the gatefold in and out of it?
    edited March 2023
    Ok, off the top of my head, I have 3 slipcase LPs. I probably have more. I’ll look later.

af, bon ivers last album, and Matt Berninger from The National’s solo record. 

All 3 slip cases are easy to get off. AF has a direct to board gatefold, and the other 2 are gatefold tip ons. So very thick. So thick, they don’t fit in outer sleeves. aFdoes. Thinner sleeve because of the direct to board.
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
    The manufacture of the slipcase is a printed 4 fold (back, top spine, front and then the lip that’s glued under the back). So the glued ridge is on the inside of the case.(there’s 1 AF pic, where you can see this) It doesn’t impact how it slides onto the record. They aren’t snug when slid on, but they aren’t all wobbly loose either. I’m sure you’ve had tight slipcase son CDs and such. These work really well. 

“the spines” of the slipcase, if you can’t tell from the pics, are actually the tops and bottoms of the record. They aren’t printed. The regular spine of the record is the spine still and I usually just push on that to slide the sleeve out. 
    “the spines” of the slipcase, if you can’t tell from the pics, are actually the tops and bottoms of the record. They aren’t printed. The regular spine of the record is the spine still and I usually just push on that to slide the sleeve out. 
    Ah, right. It's a slipcase without a spine. Obviously. I just pictured the variant on the Fear and Loathing DVD in my head, with it's own back/spine. 

Thank you so much for the images! That is really helpful!
    no sweat