Pearl Jam Yield Hoodie & Yield T-Shirt. Both are back up in stock over @ the 10club store

Comments

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    demetrios said:
    Sweet! Just received shipping label on the Yield hoodie. :) 
    Yessssss
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    RS65573 said:
    demetrios said:
    Sweet! Just received shipping label on the Yield hoodie. :) 
    Yessssss
    +1 :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    Got mine on the shirt. If it fits well I might have to order a few backups.   I really liked the PJ 12th man shirt with the space needle logo. I regret not having backups for when I wore it out :(
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Zod said:
    Got mine on the shirt. If it fits well I might have to order a few backups.   I really liked the PJ 12th man shirt with the space needle logo. I regret not having backups for when I wore it out :(

I regret not buying an extra 10club 2019 shirt. I've been wearing the hell out of it. Kinda wish they had extras to put up in the 10club store

We've received stock and orders are now processing and shipping.
    thanks for your patience,
    slh

Did you miss out on Pearl Jam's Yield T-Shirt or Yield Hoodie?
    Both are available over at @Spotify .
    Merch by Eddie Vedder

^ All sizes still available.
  • Gone now it appears
    edited March 2023
    thevachon said:
    Gone now it appears

Whoa! I wonder when they went up on their Spotify store. I've posted about the sale on 25th. After posting yesterday that they were still available, soon after they pulled the plug. 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    Got my hoodie today. Woo! Only two other things I ordered at the time and since then have arrived earlier, LOL. It's nice, I like it. I hope someday that PJ goes back to putting embroidered or sewn-in patches and logos on hoodies. It feels more legit that heavier-weight clothing items would have heavier-weight graphics.
    Hoodie comes today! Is it normal thickness, or EV Earthlings, Fenway hoodie thickness?
    My hoodie was just received for processing @ Fontana, CA moments ago.
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    edited March 2023
    RS65573 said:
    Hoodie comes today! Is it normal thickness, or EV Earthlings, Fenway hoodie thickness?

Normal thickness? Maybe not as beefy as the 2006 Kool Aid man hoodie, but same as the 2013 Lightning Bolt Swallowed Whole hoodie. I don't have Earthlings or Fenway hoodies. It is made by Tultex.
    Post edited by ceska on
  • erebuserebus Posts: 549
    demetrios said:
    Are you getting nailed for duty also?

I checked the Canada post tracking number and it says I will have to pay an additional 25.83…first time I have been hit with duty taxes ughhhh.

1996: Toronto
    2003: St. Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
    2022: Hamilton, Toronto 
    2023: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
    It’s not as thin as the 2018s not as thick as earthlings or Fenway 16 but deeper pockets. Love it! Not much better than a new Pj hoodie. 
  • lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    Got my shirt ! Love it !
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    ^ :plus_one:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    erebus said:
    demetrios said:

I checked the Canada post tracking number and it says I will have to pay an additional 25.83…first time I have been hit with duty taxes ughhhh.

Whoa! My Canada Post page hasn't been updated yet. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    erebus said:
    demetrios said:

I had something, forget what it was.. oh yah.. 2 records, that got dinged with tax last month :(   It had been a long while since Canada Customs bothered to charge tax at the border.    Maybe they're ramping up again.  I remember during the NAFTA dispute several years ago almost all my packages started getting assessed :(
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    Received sweatshirt a few days ago and was honestly expecting a little better quality.  I would have preferred to pay a few $ more embroidered patches and a bit better quality.  
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
    Zod said:
    erebus said:
    demetrios said:

I had something, forget what it was.. oh yah.. 2 records, that got dinged with tax last month :(   It had been a long while since Canada Customs bothered to charge tax at the border.    Maybe they're ramping up again.  I remember during the NAFTA dispute several years ago almost all my packages started getting assessed :(

Oh dear. This is not good. Let's hope our shippers don't include the full value of the product on the custom forms.
  • SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 683
    Got my hoodie in Alberta today. No customs fees. 
  • TigaSefiTigaSefi Posts: 276
    My hoodie came yesterday in the UK. No taxes as of yet. Maybe in a week? Love wearing it though. 
    London 02 18/09/2009 London Hyde Park 25/06/2010 Arras 03/07/2010 Werchter 04/07/2010 Manchester 21/06/2012 Amsterdam 26/06/2012 Stockholm 07/07/2012 Portland 29/11/2013 Spokane 30/11/2013 Amsterdam 16/06/14 Leeds 08/07/14 London 02 Arena 18/06/2018 London 02 Arena 17/07/2018 London Hyde Park 08/07/2022 London Hyde Park 09/07/2022
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,642
    epie said:
    Received sweatshirt a few days ago and was honestly expecting a little better quality.  I would have preferred to pay a few $ more embroidered patches and a bit better quality.  
    I agree.  It’s pretty poor quality for the price.  The graphics seem like they will totally start to fade and peel after a few washes.  
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited March 2023
    epie said:
    Got mine today. Agreed. I have buyers remorse. Very doubtful I wear this other than when hiking in the bush or when I’m a retired volunteer crossing guard
    Contest Hoodie Bundle

Enter now for your chance to win a Yield t-shirt & hoodie bundle!

ENTER NOW
  • lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    Just a quick heads up that the yield hoodie has a significant shrinkage factor. Nothing dramatic, but holds up to my buy one size up rule. They feel big when you first get them out of the package. Don’t be fooled.
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    ^^Lot's of jokes loaded in there. Best unsaid. But thank you.
    Loujoe said:
    ^^Lot's of jokes loaded in there. Best unsaid. But thank you.
    😂😂
    locked said:
    Just a quick heads up that the yield hoodie has a significant shrinkage factor. Nothing dramatic, but holds up to my buy one size up rule. They feel big when you first get them out of the package. Don’t be fooled.
    It’s a low quality product all around. The only merch I’m buying from this band going forward is vinyl (as long as I don’t already own a previous wax copy) and posters of shows I’ve attended.