Single 2-Day Innings Festival Ticket Available [ALL TICKETS SOLD]

RobertH86RobertH86 Posts: 165
edited February 2023 in Given To Fly (live)

Hey folks,

My wife and I were planning to fly down from Seattle to Phoenix to catch the Innings Festival at the end of the month. We bought two 2-day GA tickets and got the wristbands in the mail a couple weeks ago.

Unfortunately, we had some unexpected life changes come up and we will no longer be able to make it down.

Just posting to see if there is any interest in buying the remaining one here (we found a home for one of them already). We paid $210 each, but would definitely be willing to negotiate on price.

If you're local to Seattle we can meet you anywhere in the area, or if not we can mail them out and they should be to you by sometime this week (we will use expedited shipping).

Thanks for any help you can offer. It should be a very interesting and unique festival experience and we are both really bummed we can't make it, but hoping that someone else may be able to benefit.

Have a great day!

Update: TICKETS ARE ALL SOLD. THANK YOU!

Post edited by RobertH86 on

Comments

• chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,432
    Is it one wristband for two day? I need one for Saturday
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Yes it's a single wristband that gets you in both days.

• MFC175MFC175 Posts: 19
    Sent you a message!
  • All tickets sold! Thanks guys!