Pearl Jam Yield Hoodie & Yield T-Shirt. Both are back up in stock over @ the 10club store

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    super cool 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,604
    js87130 said:
    the logo is so small on the tshirt...
    If I recall right, this is similar to a design they had on the 1998 tour.  A small logo just like this.
    Yes, the shirt is exactly like the one from the ‘98 tour except for the 25 on the sleeve. It’s very cool. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
    KW6232 said:
    Like the zip up hoodie but I don’t like the giant yield on the back. Think it’s way too much. Just the front little badge would’ve been perfect.
    I agree, but I bit anyway since Yield is such an amazing piece of art. 

I do like that it says Pearl Jam on the front yield symbol and it represents the album Yield on the back. So, I’ll give it a pass. 😂 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    still have the original Yield Bucket Hat or whatever it was called where the yield logo is like a puffy sticker. Probably one of my favorite PJ merch items 
  • contact shipping@tenclub.net with size/order issues. I made a mistake and forgot to check a box on the hoodie and shirt. Fixed.
    slh
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    Nice, I like shirts with smaller logos.  I think I bought the Oakland one from 10c way back in the day.    I've totally wore out my blue 12th man space needle shirt, hopefully this makes a good replacement :)
    still have the original Yield Bucket Hat or whatever it was called where the yield logo is like a puffy sticker. Probably one of my favorite PJ merch items 
    I still have that too. In perfect shape. 🙂
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    Pretty cool how the drawstring is colored to precisely fit in with the logo on the chest. 

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,595
    Good detective work ;)
  • PJammin' said:
    I still have that too. In perfect shape. 🙂

I swear that was still easily-obtainable circa 2001/2002 when I was considering joining 10C.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • tdawe said:
    Pretty cool how the drawstring is colored to precisely fit in with the logo on the chest. 

It’s the little things
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Tee snagged yesterday! :star:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    edited February 2023
    Very cool. I ordered the hoodie. I hoped they might rerelease the long sleeve blue shirt with the racing stripes on the sleeves. Did they not release any clothing for the No Code 25th? The blue and red shirts with the No Code Wheel would be awesome.
    Post edited by ceska on
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    ceska said:
    Very cool. I ordered the hoodie. I hoped they might rerelease the long sleeve blue shirt with the racing stripes on the sleeves. Did they not release any clothing for the No Code 25th? The blue and red shirts with the No Code Wheel would be awesome.
    Yeah that was a missed opportunity for sure. Glad to see them doing this release, and who knows, just cause it’s no longer the anniversary doesn’t mean you can’t bring those designs back. I’d love to replace my old ones from back in the day. 
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Put me in the disappointed-about-the-back-graphic-on-the-hoodie crowd. :disappointed: I need a new zip-up.

• I’m going to love this hoodie with the big yield sign on the back. All the people will be Wtf? 
    I’ll tell everyone I’m semi-retired and volunteer as a crossing guard. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    My bootleg shirt from the parking lot before the 9/8/98 show. 🤓 Saving it for a PJ shirt quilt one day.  

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,595
    Nice relic.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    Loujoe said:
    Nice relic.
    The typos are my favorite part.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    Hoodies restocked ! Grab them while you can !
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    I'm not sure what I did with it, but I had one from the Missoula '98 show. When your walking back to your vehicle and the bootleggers are trying to heavily reduce the price as they won't be able to sell them once everyone goes home.  Bought a tie die on for $10.  Not sure why, I don't where tie die... not sure where it is.. lol.
  • Are they sold out!??!?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    They have been out of the shop a couple of days so I think yes. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Are they sold out!??!?

Yep, the pre sale on the shirt & hoodie are closed.
  • lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    Any idea when these are supposed to ship ?
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
    locked said:
    Any idea when these are supposed to ship ?

No idea. Guessing sometime late next month.
  • I was hoping for a Hummus hoodie to celebrate the anniversary. 
    Sweet! Just received shipping label on the Yield hoodie. :) 
  • My Hummus Bunnyhug has been shipped