Options

PJ Concerts - Multiple Night Stand

2»

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,425
    They did a 4 show run in Los Angeles in 2009 at a now-demolished 6,000 seat venue.  Seems to have been a promotional vehicle for Backspacer which came out around that time.
  • Options
    jstu39jstu39 Posts: 140
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    They did a 4 show run in Los Angeles in 2009 at a now-demolished 6,000 seat venue.  Seems to have been a promotional vehicle for Backspacer which came out around that time.
    I haven’t heard much from these shows. Looks like 2 nights then Austin City Limits then 2 more nights. Looks like they had some guests too. 
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,282
    I have great memories of the 3 night stand in Frisco 06!  My wife and I got to the venue early enough each night to get 1st or 2nd row in the balcony, center field, with a straight ahead view of the stage.  The venue had kind of an arena feel with a theater vibe (if that makes sense?).  The band was on fire all three nights.  We had an incredible time exploring the city, on one of the off nights we caught a Giants game at the then fairly new stadium.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,752
    Just imagine this year or next year they play ..

3 nights in Seattle.
    3 nights in Chicago.
    3 nights in New York.
    3 nights in Boston.
    3 nights in Montreal.

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Just imagine this year or next year they play ..

3 nights in Seattle.
    3 nights in Chicago.
    3 nights in New York.
    3 nights in Boston.
    3 nights in Montreal.

Don't forget Cleveland!
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    When they play the same core countries/cities every tour, its sort of disappointing when they then do multi shows in these locations. 

This is why they need to play 2 shows in Maine this year.
    They haven't had a show since 1996!

Civic Center Augusta ME- Pearl Jam Guide
    I used to have a couple discs but cant find them Any idea where I can  find the Augusta Maine 1996 recording   rpearljam
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,752
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    When they play the same core countries/cities every tour, its sort of disappointing when they then do multi shows in these locations. 

This is why they need to play 2 shows in Maine this year.
    They haven't had a show since 1996!

Civic Center Augusta ME- Pearl Jam Guide
    I used to have a couple discs but cant find them Any idea where I can  find the Augusta Maine 1996 recording   rpearljam

Now bring that energy back to Maine, in 2023!