Iggy Pop - Every Loser. Includes Stone Gossard, Taylor Hawkins, Travis Barker, Dave Navarro etc..

13»

Comments

• Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,342
    demetrios said:
    Anyone else still waiting on the signed CD?
    The CD and signed poster for me. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    demetrios said:
    Anyone else still waiting on the signed CD?
    The CD and signed poster for me. 

Ok. Hopefully they will arrive soon.

My CD and signed poster finally arrived. I want to know who the fucking moron was that came up with this idea. I’ve seen some stupid shit but this might take the cake. 

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    My CD and signed poster finally arrived. I want to know who the fucking moron was that came up with this idea. I’ve seen some stupid shit but this might take the cake. 

That sucks.

Damn!!!! Did you email them? Hopefully they have a replacement cause ... Damn! 
    demetrios said:

I did email them. I bought two of them. I’ve always had good luck with refunds from major label stores so we’ll see what happens. 
    demetrios said:

I did email them. I bought two of them. I’ve always had good luck with refunds from major label stores so we’ll see what happens. 

All the best.
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027

That's punk for sure!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    Could've been worse. Could've been G.G. Allin...
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

Signed CD just shipped out from Warner Bros Canada.
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

All the best.
    Refunded in full.
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

All the best.
    Refunded in full.

That's great!

Description

This offer only available to Canadian purchasers. Limit 4 per customer. Orders not conforming to these limitations will be cancelled.

Iggy Pop’s ‘EVERY LOSER’ in a jewel case CD, Autographed by Iggy Pop.

This Is An Autographed Art Card

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

All the best.
    Refunded in full.

That's great!

Description

This offer only available to Canadian purchasers. Limit 4 per customer. Orders not conforming to these limitations will be cancelled.

Any help on this? Canadian only. 
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

All the best.
    Refunded in full.

That's great!

Description

Of course. 
    Bump!  
    Out of stock, again.

The cover of Every Loser is an original piece of art by World Renowned Contemporary Fine artist Raymond Pettibon, brother of Greg Ginn - the founding member of Black Flag. Pettibon burst into the scene in the late 70’s and is the sole visionary mind behind the original record covers for Black Flag as well as their iconic logo. His iconography widely spans decades of influential culture and is a pivotal figure in the punk rock scene. He’s worked with various artists including Henry James, Mickey Spillane, Marcel Proust and William Blake to name a few.

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

All the best.
    Refunded in full.

That's great!

Description

Just received your copy in the mail today. Will send out early next week. :) 

Both my CD copies arrived too.

• nycmalenycmale Posts: 199
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

All the best.
    Refunded in full.

That's great!

Description

Awesome! Love the signed Cd's! Just checked his webstore and it looks like there are 3 different alternate artwork cd's in total that he signed on his webstore. I dont want to put you out but If you plan on placing another order can you let me know. I would love to order the 3 different covered signed cd's and can paypal or venmo you the money since I live in the US and they wont ship out to me. Thanks for posting this!!!
    nycmale said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

All the best.
    Refunded in full.

That's great!

Description

Awesome! Love the signed Cd's! Just checked his webstore and it looks like there are 3 different alternate artwork cd's in total that he signed on his webstore. I dont want to put you out but If you plan on placing another order can you let me know. I would love to order the 3 different covered signed cd's and can paypal or venmo you the money since I live in the US and they wont ship out to me. Thanks for posting this!!!

If I do place another order with them will let you know.
    Regular signed CD copy is sold out, again.

It's been a while since I shipped a CD via mail. Hopefully you'll receive it soon @Guy Dudebro

thisiswatt -

Thursday, Monday, Thursday Los Angeles with the god that is @iggypopofficial … let’s fucking goooooooooooo 🐶

Sweet!!

Happy Birthday Iggy!
    Great show last night! The Regent was packed. The show was only an hour and fifteen minutes though.