Options

Anyone that can help me record a line?

I asked on the AET. But maybe it's easier here, with you musicians having mics and stuff. Maybe.

I am helping a friend who works at a Culture Youth Center in my hometwown (a place with rehearsing space, a small stage, dance courses etc) with a short information film about the place to get kids and teens to come there. 

So, I am making a short animated thing - and there's a short line being said in American english. A person in the white house saying something to the President.

Anyone with a mic that can help me record that line? I can give you a Pearl Jam boot from the shop as a thank you.

Here is sort of how the film looks:

PM me if you can help out :)
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    I asked on the AET. But maybe it's easier here, with you musicians having mics and stuff. Maybe.

I am helping a friend who works at a Culture Youth Center in my hometwown (a place with rehearsing space, a small stage, dance courses etc) with a short information film about the place to get kids and teens to come there. 

So, I am making a short animated thing - and there's a short line being said in American english. A person in the white house saying something to the President.

Anyone with a mic that can help me record that line? I can give you a Pearl Jam boot from the shop as a thank you.

Can I simply do this into my phone?  No mics around...
  • Options

Can I simply do this into my phone?  No mics around...
    Maybe... give it a try if you wan't? And I'll see how it works. 

I PM you!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    All done!