ISO: 1992 Day on the Hill poster

Comments

• jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 831
    jpgoegel said:
    this looks like it was sold, but perhaps the seller can tell you whom bought it

https://www.collectionzz.com/MiKegs67/pj-ev-prints-for-sale/pearl-jam-1992-university-of-kansas-day-on-the-hill
    Yup tried sending a message but no response. Thank you though!! I appreciate you trying!!
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• MF119261MF119261 Superior, Colorado Posts: 13
    I've come up with a partial solution.  One of the offices at the Kansas Union actually has a copy of the poster framed and hanging.  A contact is going to have it professionally scanned and will e-mail a copy to me later this semester (likely close to the end of the calendar year).  I'm going to have it reproduced to original size so that I can frame it.  If you want a copy when I make mine, let me know and I'll make one for you as well.
    1998: Greenwood Village, CO   2014: Denver, CO   2018: Boston (Night 2)  2020: Denver   2022: Denver, CO
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    MF119261 said:
    I've come up with a partial solution.  One of the offices at the Kansas Union actually has a copy of the poster framed and hanging.  A contact is going to have it professionally scanned and will e-mail a copy to me later this semester (likely close to the end of the calendar year).  I'm going to have it reproduced to original size so that I can frame it.  If you want a copy when I make mine, let me know and I'll make one for you as well.
    That's awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    MF119261 said:
    Hey, sorry didn't see this. That's so cool. Would you be able to finagle them to give you the original? lol A scan would be cool but I've been collecting these sort of promo concert posters for a bunch of years now and would really only want an original. I appreciate the offer and everyone's input on this. Let me know how it goes though.
    ...........and Evelyn 

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    MF119261 said:
    Hey, sorry didn't see this. That's so cool. Would you be able to finagle them to give you the original? lol A scan would be cool but I've been collecting these sort of promo concert posters for a bunch of years now and would really only want an original. I appreciate the offer and everyone's input on this. Let me know how it goes though.
    I doubt KU will part with the original. A scan would be awesome, though.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • MF119261MF119261 Superior, Colorado Posts: 13
    There's no way they'll give out the original.  It's hanging, framed in an office on campus.  
    1998: Greenwood Village, CO   2014: Denver, CO   2018: Boston (Night 2)  2020: Denver   2022: Denver, CO
    MF119261 said:
    There's no way they'll give out the original.  It's hanging, framed in an office on campus.  

Yeah for sure. Pretty cool moment in time for them. I wouldn't sell it either lol.
    ...........and Evelyn 

bump still looking 
    ...........and Evelyn 

Sunday morning bump (good morning) :)
    ...........and Evelyn 

Up
    ...........and Evelyn 

bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

Still looking 
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump 
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    MF119261 said:

Would love a email of the scan, I’m in Lawrence and that show is legendary for sure around here

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

Happy New Year everyone. Still looking
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump 
    ...........and Evelyn 

Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

...........and Evelyn 

Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Bump. No response from @NAUjackfan yet. Still looking!
    I sold my copy years ago....I think Belinda from Australia bought it and it ended up in Cameron's (also an Aussie) collection. 
    Mine was beat up, folded, and spilled on...lots of character ;)
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
    I sold my copy years ago....I think Belinda from Australia bought it and it ended up in Cameron's (also an Aussie) collection. 
    Thanks for the response! Would anyone happen to know Belinda’s or Cameron’s username? I’d like to send them a message. Thanks again!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    Thanks for the response! Would anyone happen to know Belinda’s or Cameron’s username? I’d like to send them a message. Thanks again!

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore