Pearl Jam "Ten" Tones and MORE ... Funny Little Boxes "1991" Pedal Demo

Comments

• PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 398
    I got a shipping confirmation last week. Expecting it tomorrow.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Nice. Did you receive shipping confirmation before it showed? Haven't heard anything yet.
    You should receive a shipping confirmation email from them & DHL. 
    DHL wanted $50 in customs / fees. Nope. Asked that I could self clear.
    Went and completed the B15 form at the customs department.
    $19CDN. DHL went ahead and cancelled all charges. :) 
    Funny Little Boxes 1991 Pre - Order

Please note this is a pre order. As you are purchasing in the October window, your pedal will ship between the 1st and 30th of November. International customers please be aware that as the buyer you are responsible for all fees/duties/taxes incurred at your end and by purchasing are accepting that responsibility.

demetrios said:
    Funny Little Boxes 1991 Pre - Order

Please note this is a pre order. As you are purchasing in the October window, your pedal will ship between the 1st and 30th of November. International customers please be aware that as the buyer you are responsible for all fees/duties/taxes incurred at your end and by purchasing are accepting that responsibility.

• gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    edited November 2022
    Gotta be a nevermind pedal with that color scheme

gibbits said:
    Gotta be a nevermind pedal with that color scheme

That would be cool. My bro is loving the Funny Little Boxes 1991 pedal.

Please note this is a pre order. As you are purchasing in the November window, your pedal will ship between the 1st and 16th of December. This is to try and ensure delivery in time for Christmas however in no way constitutes a guarantee. International customers please be aware that as the buyer you are responsible for all fees/duties/taxes incurred at your end and by purchasing are accepting that responsibility.

• gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    Got hype the 92 preorder was dropping.... stilll waiting patiently.
    gibbits said:
    Got hype the 92 preorder was dropping.... stilll waiting patiently.
    Same. 

Please note this is a pre order. As you are purchasing in the December window, your pedal will ship between the 16th and 31st of January 2023. International customers please be aware that as the buyer you are responsible for all fees/duties/taxes incurred at your end and by purchasing are accepting that responsibility.

Happy New Year!

Hello!

It has been quite some time since I sent out a newsletter and as we have now rolled into a new year I thought I would get my act together a bit and let you all know what is going on.

Firstly, I have to say a huge thank you to you all for your continued support and understanding throughout 2022. It was overall a great year with a pretty massive and unpleasant hiccup right in the middle of it. Whether you bought a pedal and waited patiently for it to be shipped or just supported FLB along the way, it means the world to me.

Now to 2023...

You may have noticed the 1991 is currently listed as out of stock on the website as opposed to being available for pre order. This has been a conscious decision to stop taking orders for a while so as to allow me to build up stock that can be ready to ship upon purchase. I said at the beginning of this that I didn't want to get into an Analogman situation and ever since saying that it has been pretty much the way of it. Having stock ready to ship will be better for me in terms of managing work load and way better for you guys as there will be no more 4-8 week wait after purchase. It is taking me a little bit of time to get the stock built up but it will be available to purchase by the end of the month at the latest. You guys will be the first to know when stock is about to become available.

Difficult Second Album
    The 1991 has been the sole pedal in the FLB roster for quite sometime now and you could all be forgiven for thinking that the oft mentioned "new release" is never going to happen. Well, I can assure you it is happening and will be out soon. I had a very successful development day with Matt from Let's Play All recently and this thing is not far away from being ready to hit the shelves. Please bear with me just a little longer; I promise it will be worth the wait.

Out and About
    I quietly made an appearance as an exhibitor at the London International Guitar Show late in 2022; not really knowing what to expect in terms of whether I would enjoy it and whether it would be worth it. Happily I had a very successful and enjoyable day; it was great getting out meeting people and as such I have booked in for a few shows this year already, with potentially more to come. If you're planning on coming to any of the shows listed below it would be great to meet you so please do come say hello.

The Guitar Show - Cranmore Park, Solihull, 25th-26th Feb
    The Bristol Guitar Show - Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol, 16th April
    The Brighton Guitar Show and FX Expo - Brighton Race Course, 15th July

The Small Stuff
    As well as all the major stuff listed above I am also currently busily working on a load of other stuff which is too businessy and boring to go into detail here, but ultimately boils down to a number of small changes which should add up to a better customer experience and make the running of FLB easier for me. 

That's it for now but I will be in touch again soon with further updates. Going forward I wish you all the best for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2023.

All the best 

Andy

Facebook
    Instagram
    Website
    edited January 2023

Stock Alert!

Hello

This is kind of late notice I know but I promised you guys would be the first to know so better late than never I guess.

I am finally in the position to say that for the first time since the release of the initial batch in September of 2021, the 1991 is in stock and ready to ship! 

I had hoped to have stock ready sooner than this but nothing has really gone right this past month and things have taken a lot longer than planned. Here's hoping February goes more smoothly!

Follow the link below to grab yourself a 1991! 

Funny Little Boxes 1991 – Funny Little Boxes Ltd.

All the best,

Andy

March Update:

1991 Restock and Difficult Second Album Progress

Hello

As mad as it sounds we're into March of 2023 already so I thought I best send a little update as to what's happening at FLB HQ.

1991 Re-stock

I know that many of you have recently signed up in order to get a heads up on the 1991 re-stock. I'm pleased to say that stock will be available to purchase as of 9am tomorrow (Friday 4th Feb 2023). Follow the link below to make your purchase.

Difficult Second Album

The much anticipated follow up to the 1991 is now progressing rapidly and we are getting very close to announcing a release date and dropping some hints as to what it is (I say hints, I mean infuriatingly cryptic clues). As always you guys will be the first to be informed so keep your eyes peeled and your ears to the ground.

UK Guitar Show

Many thanks to those of you who came and visited us at the UK Guitar Show in Solihull this past weekend. It was fantastic to meet you and to see you fall in love with the 1991 at the show/hear how much you're enjoying your 1991 at home. We will be at the Bristol Guitar Show on the 16th of April so if you're planning on attending please do come and say hello.

That's all for now but I'll be sure to be in touch with further updates soon.

All the best

Andy

What's Going On Then?

Hello,

Just an update to keep you informed of what's been happening over here at FLB HQ!

Bristol Guitar Show

Myself and Mrs. FLB are heading to the Bristol Guitar Show this weekend and it would be great to see any of you that are attending so please do come and say hello if you are there. We will have some 1991's with us and you can feel free to try and get us to spill the beans on the new pedal. Details are below:

Bristol Guitar Show
    Sunday 16th April
    10.00 - 16.00
    Ashton Gate Stadium
    Ashton Road
    Bristol
    BS3 2LF

Difficult Second Album

On the subject of said new pedal, things are progressing wonderfully. I am currently fine tuning the gain stages to make sure gain range is fully useable and gives plenty of versatility. Once that is done we are pretty much ready to go... Also, Matt from Let's Play All was so excited about a proto version I sent him that he used it in a lesson a couple of weeks back. If you haven't seen it then there's a link below.

https://youtu.be/RWMlSsYFC5A

NEW OFFICE

FLB HQ has relocated! Having long outgrown the table in the corner of a room that I have been working at for over a year, FLB has flown the nest and got itself a nice office of its own nearby. When it is fully set up I'll share some pictures.

1991's are currently sold out but I should have them back in stock by the end of the month. I shall give you guys a heads up as to when they are going to drop.

That's it for now but I will be back in touch soon

All the best

Andy

A Big Thank You 

Hello

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that came and saw, chatted to and bought pedals from us at the Bristol Guitar Show yesterday.

Mrs. FLB and I had a brilliant time although we are very tired still as it is a long old trip home from Bristol to Norwich!

There are a few pedals left over from the show that I have listed on the website and are available to purchase now. If you have been waiting for them to come back into stock or you know someone who is wanting one then now's the time to snag one.

After working the weekend I am taking a couple of days off but will be back in the office on Wednesday to make some tweaks to the new pedal and shuffling over to Matt's to hear what his ears make of it. As soon as he signs off it is into production we go! We have also commissioned some truly awesome artwork which is being worked on as we speak.

I will be in touch with more news soon but that's all for now!

All the best

Andy

edited April 2023

1991 Back In Stock

Hello

Just a little heads up to say that the 1991 is back in stock!

Hit the link below to head over and grab yourself one

I will be in touch again soon regarding the "Difficult Second Album" but for now, have a great weekend!

All the best

Andy
    💀🗝

Something new is coming soon ...

Check today's email.

• KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    Skeleton Key will be cool. I’ll probably try to grab a B stock down the road. 
  • Dude! They sold out very quickly! Excited to get one! Andy does phenomenal work! I am glad he is on the mend and doing what he loves!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 

Any guitar players?

If there's any guitar players that are looking for a fun little pedal that gets you close to that authentic sound we all loved from the 90s then I highly recommend the 1991 from Funny Little Boxes.