Walmart commercial??? I'm confused....

jlfinhidingjlfinhiding Posts: 80
edited December 2007 in The Porch
so i don't come on here much anymore, don't have access, but please please someone explain to me why i'm hearing what SOUNDS like Eddie and an acoustic guitar on a walmart commercial?
just hoping my ears are deceiving me, unless it's for charity or something???
"If you love somebody...tell them. Tell them today, tell them tomorrow, tell them every day in case it's the last time you ever get to speak to them."--EV, Summerfest 6/29/06

"I don't want to tell what the song is about because a lot of these lyrics have been open to interpretation and people have taken them on... they've become part owners..." -EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thanks....muchly appreciated.
    "If you love somebody...tell them. Tell them today, tell them tomorrow, tell them every day in case it's the last time you ever get to speak to them."--EV, Summerfest 6/29/06

"I don't want to tell what the song is about because a lot of these lyrics have been open to interpretation and people have taken them on... they've become part owners..." -EV
  • i still havent seen this commercial. anyone have a link?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • yeah, once in awhile i see a new post regarding this. someone has got to have a link, or at least a description of the song heard. anyone?
  • Bahaha. I think it's funny some Jammers would get upset a song created by Pearl Jam or Eddie was used in a Wal-Mart commercial if it actually did happen.

They use Bob Dylan & Rolling Stones songs in commercials all the time now. I'm sure they were very opinionated "anti-establishment" folks ala Eddie. HOWEVER they are also smart capitalists apparently and know how to make money.
    4.28.03 --- 7.9.03 --- 7.12.03 --- 10.1.04 --- 9.28.05 --- 10.3.05 --- 5.27.06 --- 5.28.06 --- 6.3.06 --- 6.19.08 --- 6.20.08 --- 6.24.08 --- 6.25.08

Wishlist of Unheard Live Songs
    1. All Those Yesterdays
    2. God's Dice
    3. I Got ID

PLAY THE SPECTRUM IN PHILADELPHIA!!!