Need advice re: Fan to Fan Ticketmaster sale

So, I sold 2 tix for the Toronto show cuz I also scored the Camden show (which was AMAZING) using Ticketmaster's fan to fan thing.  Then I got emails that I have to fill out an IRS form 1099 K, including submitting my soc sec #, address, etc before I can get reimbursed.  Seems possibly sketchy - any feedback from you pros in PJ land?  

Thanks in advance! ❤️

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,813
    justBE23 said:
    So, I sold 2 tix for the Toronto show cuz I also scored the Camden show (which was AMAZING) using Ticketmaster's fan to fan thing.  Then I got emails that I have to fill out an IRS form 1099 K, including submitting my soc sec #, address, etc before I can get reimbursed.  Seems possibly sketchy - any feedback from you pros in PJ land?  

Thanks in advance! ❤️
    It’s legit. We all had to do it. But if you are American it is going to take forever to get reimbursed for the Canadian show. That is where I am at as well. 
  • GlowGirl said:
    justBE23 said:

Thanks in advance! ❤️
    It’s legit. We all had to do it. But if you are American it is going to take forever to get reimbursed for the Canadian show. That is where I am at as well. 
    Thank you so very much for the feedback - really appreciate it! 
  • Yeah, I read all that too...  Thanks!!!
  • Thanks for sharing your comments. I’ve done the 1099 and am still waiting to get refunded for tickets. I’m to the part where I have to verify deposits in my bank account but nothing comes through to my bank.  Has anyone actually received their refund yet? HELP. 
    A.Collick
  • kemaanumkemaanum Minneapolis Posts: 4
    Are we able to sell our tickets for fall tour F2F? It says my tickets are ineligible for resale. I have two extra tickets for St. Paul shows both nights. 
  • MM70435MM70435 Posts: 244
    kemaanum said:
    Are we able to sell our tickets for fall tour F2F? It says my tickets are ineligible for resale. I have two extra tickets for St. Paul shows both nights. 
    Yes you will be able to sell them once the F2F opens up.  It may be as early as the end of May when that happens.
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 - LA I&II, Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore?
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.