Options

Need tickets!! Anybody going to the Taylor Hawkins Tribute in LA?

Me and another friend from Texas and one from from Long Beach are trying to get to the show. Need three tickets. I’ll already be out there for Ohana. Figured I need to go to something like this that is pretty historic.

Comments

• Options
    I feel like this is a Pearl Jam forum
  • Options
    Yeah, I’m a Pearl Jam fan and just went and saw them in Oklahoma City. Also going to Ohana fess because Eddie. There’s a lot of crossover between the fans of these bands though. Thought it was worth trying.
  • Options
    ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
    edited September 2022
    I will be there. And so will Matt Cameron!

Post edited by ymalkiel on
    ✌🏼❤️
  • Options
    Do you have any idea how I can get tickets?
  • Options
    chadleyherochadleyhero Posts: 25
    edited September 2022
    That’s fucking awesome that Matt Cameron will be there. I figured he would be.
    Post edited by chadleyhero on
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,427
    TM has been releasing a few single seats today.
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 754
    I managed to snag a single upper deck. Just get on the page and hit refresh like a machine every 2 seconds. Have your credit card security code memorized. When the buy page comes up, click the button on the right while the rest loads, put in your security code, scroll down quickly and hit NO on the ticket protection.

--------

On September 27th, Foo Fighters will stage the second of two Taylor Hawkins tribute concerts at Los Angeles’ Kia Forum. In anticipation, the band has shared the full lineup of guests scheduled to join the band as they honor their late drummer.

Newly announced additions include Tool’s Danny Carey, Tommy Lee, Soundgarden’s Kim Thayil, The Darkness’ Justin Hawkins, The Pretty Reckless’ Taylor Momsen, and Kesha.

They joined a previously announced guest list that includes Travis Barker, Black Sabbath’s Geezer Butler, Pearl Jam’s Matt Cameron, RUSH’s Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson, Alanis Morissette, Miley Cyrus, Led Zeppelin’s John Paul Jones, Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Chad Smith, Rage Against the Machine’s Brad Wilk, Queen’s Brian May and Roger Taylor, Nirvana’s Krist Novoselic, Nancy Wilson, Queens of the Stone Age’s Joshua Homme, Jon Theodore, and Alain Johannes, Joan Jett, P!NK, The Police’s Stewart Copeland, Jane’s Addiction’s Chris Chaney, Gene Simmons, Mötley Crüe’s Nikki Sixx, Mark Ronson, Omar Hakim, and Chevy Metal.

• Options
    I'm at the Forum now still looking for a ticket! Anyone with a spare, pleasr PM ME !
    Thanks!
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
  • Options
    chadleyherochadleyhero Posts: 25
    edited September 2022
    For those of you who were helpful on here, thank you so much. My friend and I ended up getting seats that popped up on Ticketmaster and they were incredible and the show was mind blowing. I’m so glad I kept trying.  What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful soul.  Thank you! Next stop Ohana!!!
    Post edited by chadleyhero on