Options

Need to cancel my Ohana Fest Weekend trip - Friday and Saturday GA and hotel reservation

gpkgpk Posts: 17
edited September 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
If you are looking for last minute plans to get to Ohana Fest, I can help you out. 

I booked the Dana Point Inn for 3 nights, 09/30-10/03 and got my 09/30 an 10/01 GA wristbands.  The hotel is non-refundable but they will let me out if they rebook.  So I am offering the two nights admission at cost, $382.50, but only if you can take the hotel reservation.

Post edited by gpk on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Hey man, I’m interested but how much is the hotel bill?
  • Options
    My rate is $368 per night.  I see they are higher currently.  So I don't know if it would go at my rate or the higher.  I will call to find out.  
  • Options
    That’s way too much money for me man. I hope you find someone. 
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 387
    Which hote?
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    Dana Point marina Inn. 

• Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Did you find out what the hotel would charge if you transfer the booking to a new person? Same price or more?
  • Options
    Not yet, left a message for the manager on Friday,  see what I can find out Monday. 
  • Options
    Finally spoke with the manager.  He would transfer my reservation so it would be my rate, I paid a total of $1226 for 09/30-10/03 at Dana Point Marina.  given the short amount of time, I will leave this open for the rest of today.  If anyone is interested, call me at 630-779-5494.  
  • Options
    Couldn't make this happen.  I'll be heading out to Dana Point Friday.