Options

ISO: 2022 Black Hat

jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
edited September 2022 in Lost Dogs
I didn’t see these at the Toronto show. Anyone have an extra? I’d hate to bother anyone to pick one up for me at a future show. I hate holding merch myself. Looking for the black one only. Thanks!

...........and Evelyn 

Post edited by jpdannabelle on

Comments

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,204
    Just an FYI, this isn’t an MSG hat, it’s sold at all of the shows this tour. You might want to retitle your post, because there was an MSG specific hat that was extremely hard to get, so people are probably seeing the title and not even bothering to click.

They should have them tomorrow a the Denver show, so if you find someone going there they might be able to hook you up! I bought one in Camden and I like it a lot!
  • Options
    RiotZact said:
    Just an FYI, this isn’t an MSG hat, it’s sold at all of the shows this tour. You might want to retitle your post, because there was an MSG specific hat that was extremely hard to get, so people are probably seeing the title and not even bothering to click.

They should have them tomorrow a the Denver show, so if you find someone going there they might be able to hook you up! I bought one in Camden and I like it a lot!
    Thank you for this! Title changed!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    DN36753DN36753 Posts: 127
    PM sent
  • Options
    is this hat fitted or snapback?
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,485
    edited September 2022
    iO letsgo said:
    It is a SnapBack. I got one at St Louis. 
  • Options
    Might have a local deal in the works! Thanks to everyone who reached out.
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    iO letsgo said:
    thanks! My 71 year old dad specifically requested a snapback PJ hat from this tour lol
  • Options
    iO letsgo said:
    iO letsgo said:
    thanks! My 71 year old dad specifically requested a snapback PJ hat from this tour lol
    Awesome! Great to see an older fan still loving the music and flying the colors for the band.