Set lists

These  are some of the best set list combinations  i could imagine  as a distant observer.  
Ive been going  to see pj since 93 and these are so well done i just wanted to say how there  is something  for everyone.  Well done lads. And how anyone can complain  is beyond me.
brixton 93
astoria 06
albany 06
hartford 06
reading 06
barcelona 06
paris 06
wembley 07
dusseldorf 07
nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

Comments

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,842
    Yep wholeheartedly agree. Was scanning the set lists earlier trying to choose one for my bootleg code. Damn, this is an impossible task! Maybe Denver might help make my decision. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • danofundanofun Posts: 708
    edited September 2022
    Yep wholeheartedly agree. Was scanning the set lists earlier trying to choose one for my bootleg code. Damn, this is an impossible task! Maybe Denver might help make my decision. 
    IMHO Camden is the answer. Instant classic. That being said, lots of great options! Looking forward to hearing Ottawa tomorrow.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    These  are some of the best set list combinations  i could imagine  as a distant observer.  
    Ive been going  to see pj since 93 and these are so well done i just wanted to say how there  is something  for everyone.  Well done lads. And how anyone can complain  is beyond me.
    I don't think people have been complaining recently....not that I've seen at least.

The complaints were coming in when there was very little variety. They have definitely changed the last several shows starting with the US leg on Sept 1
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
     B) 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640
    I don't think people have been complaining recently....not that I've seen at least.

The complaints were coming in when there was very little variety. They have definitely changed the last several shows starting with the US leg on Sept 1
    Yup! This last leg has been incredible. Compare this leg to the rest of the tour. Seems they found a perfect formula for keeping these shows fresh under the new shorter set structure. 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,106
    Couldn’t be happier with these setlists. Saw four shows- Ottawa, Apollo, msg, and Camden- and got incredibly varied setlists with great flow. I love the seated acoustic opening and hope they keep it going forward. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    edited September 2022

It seems like the most complaints involved the Europe shows, although it could have been the Spring dates too, I don't remember. There have been some complaints for this leg, but they seem to be just a handful of people.
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    Been said before, but the song performance quality is as good as 2008-2009, if not earlier. Even Flow hasn't sounded this good since '94. No longer my pee break song! The overall sound itself? The best it's EVER been. They spent a boatload of dough on the new set-up & it's apparent with every show.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    God I wish they would keep the momentum and keep playing shows.  How about an October run of shows like 2009?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mcgruff10 said:
    God I wish they would keep the momentum and keep playing shows.  How about an October run of shows like 2009?
    Me too. They were on fire in OKC. What an awesome night.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com