No Response from Ten Club - email or phone

Does anyone know how to get a response from the Ten Club?  I am after a refund for tickets in Europe where the date has been rearranged due to Covid. The tickets were bought via the Ten Club. I have tried the info and tickets email address and the phone number many times and have not got a reply on either for about 3 weeks. 
Thanks

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    The refund deadline was April 1st. That doesn’t change that they should answer to tell you though 
  • MS261259MS261259 Posts: 4
    Hi, 

I have similar problem. I have bought tickets via Ten Club for 2 shows of European tour, they are visible in my Ten Club/My Tickets, but I don't know how to pick-up tickets. No response from ten club by email. Does anyone know how to get tickets?

Thank you.
    There’ll be an email with pick up infos in advance 
  • MS261259MS261259 Posts: 4
    Thanks, I hope so :)
  • JudithvdBJudithvdB Posts: 5
    I don’t know how to get my presale tickets for Amsterdam. Contacted 10C two times by mail and one time by using contact on the website. No response at all 😳
  • JudithvdBJudithvdB Posts: 5
    JPPJ84 said:
    There’ll be an email with pick up infos in advance 
    Thanks for your info 🫶
  • BoltOfLightnin'BoltOfLightnin' South Jersey Posts: 708
    I've been waiting almost a month for a response about swapping my 10C GA to 10C Reserved due to a recent surgery. Just emailed again yesterday. I understand they are busy with the tour(s) and they are probably bombarded with refund requests, etc., but someone should be dedicated to answering email! 
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
    I've been waiting almost a month for a response about swapping my 10C GA to 10C Reserved due to a recent surgery. Just emailed again yesterday. I understand they are busy with the tour(s) and they are probably bombarded with refund requests, etc., but someone should be dedicated to answering email! 
    For what show? Maybe someone on the forum is willing to swap
    JPPJ84 said:
    For what show? Maybe someone on the forum is willing to swap
    Amsterdam night 1 - I have posted all over FB and in here but no takers :( 
    First time I‘m reading it and just by chance, certainly not from the thread title. Maybe you can find someone who’d be willing to swap for regular seated tickets. There are some very good ones available as well. Maybe make a new thread with a good title 
    JPPJ84 said:
    First time I‘m reading it and just by chance, certainly not from the thread title. Maybe you can find someone who’d be willing to swap for regular seated tickets. There are some very good ones available as well. Maybe make a new thread with a good title 
    Oh, this isn't my thread. I posted and bumped my post up x2 in the Porch: 

Looking to TRADE - Amsterdam 1 10C GA for 10C Reserved

I came here looking to see if anyone else was not getting responses from 10C via email and hoping someone from 10C would see this!
    Gotcha
  • hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 123
    I have the same issue, I cannot attend to budapest shows and requested the refund in march, but there were some issues as I dont have an USA bank account number. No email response, no telephone answer, no desperate 10c forum post answer, no instagram DM response. Just silence, I really dont want to think that 10c is keeping my money… but the looks are awful :confused:
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • WarchildWarchild Posts: 19
    Has anyone been able to get an answer from 10c regarding refunds? I'm having issues getting my refund from the Amsterdam 24th show.

Initially I requested the refund in USD, since I have an European USD bank account, but TransferWise doesn't support international USD transfers :o Their support told me to contact 10c. Which I've done, by email and also through the support webpage, but it's been 2 weeks and so far not even a simple acknowledgement they are looking into my issue :-(

Any ideas?

It hurts enough not seeing Pearl Jam after paying plane tickets and accommodation to go to Amsterdam but not even getting my refund is pure torture...

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel
  • Warchild said:
    Has anyone been able to get an answer from 10c regarding refunds? I'm having issues getting my refund from the Amsterdam 24th show.

Same here!! I received the e-mail from Wise during my vacation, and I noticed this when I returned. So the 2 day deadline was expired. Have been trying to get a new e-mail from Wise ever since by contacting 10C, but no reaction in any form from them. I have not the illusion that I am the only one that is contacting them, but it takes way too long. Steam is coming out of my ears, as we say around here.
    Loefie said:
    Warchild said:

Same here!! I received the e-mail from Wise during my vacation, and I noticed this when I returned. So the 2 day deadline was expired. Have been trying to get a new e-mail from Wise ever since by contacting 10C, but no reaction in any form from them. I have not the illusion that I am the only one that is contacting them, but it takes way too long. Steam is coming out of my ears, as we say around here.
    The email said that if you miss the 2 day window you have to restart the process 
  • The email said that if you miss the 2 day window you have to restart the process 

Hi JPPJ84, unfortunately the "Start Refund Process" button no longer appears on the My Tickets page.
    Warchild said:
    The email said that if you miss the 2 day window you have to restart the process 

Hi JPPJ84, unfortunately the "Start Refund Process" button no longer appears on the My Tickets page.
    Oh. In that case I have no idea unfortunately 
  • Warchild said:

Initially I requested the refund in USD, since I have an European USD bank account, but TransferWise doesn't support international USD transfers :o Their support told me to contact 10c. Which I've done, by email and also through the support webpage, but it's been 2 weeks and so far not even a simple acknowledgement they are looking into my issue :-(

Any ideas?

It hurts enough not seeing Pearl Jam after paying plane tickets and accommodation to go to Amsterdam but not even getting my refund is pure torture...

I’m in exactly the same position. The lack of acknowledgment from Ten Club is disgraceful. I’m so frustrated. At least Wise responded to me albeit they can’t actually help
  • I have exactly the same problem with Prague refund. They just don’t answer and don’t inform what to do…
  • I'm in exactly the same boat as many on here. Requested a refund for canx Vienna and Prague shows, never received an email from Transferwise. Have emailed Tenclub nearly 10 times, both through the tickets email address and the online form. Not a peep from them. So what do we do? Is there any way that we can out them publically, as they're effectively stealing our money at this point. 

Which is particularly galling given how many shows that I and many of us have been to, how much we've all spent on albums, merch, hotels, flights etc over the years for them. 
  • WarchildWarchild Posts: 19
    edited September 2022
    It's now been 40 days since my first email to tickets@tenclub.net about the failed attempt to get my refund from TransferWise. Since then I've tried Ten Club's support page, this forum, shipping@tenclub.net, Pearl Jam's Instagram and Facebook accounts with no answer whatsoever... Not even an acknowledgement they received one of my queries...

I'm starting to doubt I'll receive my money back and my trust on Ten Club is broken.

It's bad enough not to see Pearl Jam perform for over 4 years (due to Covid and Eddie Vedder's vocal cords) but this refund process is causing too much grievance.
    Post edited by Warchild on
  • Hi,
    I have the same issue and post it here on forum, but in another topic - still didn't receive any information or reply to my emails. After the first attempt of refund for Prague it is not possible to click it once again on their page, and they didn't respond to any emails, contact form etc. Does any of you receive a response to email?