Options

ISO: 1992 Day on the Hill poster

jpdannabellejpdannabelle T. Posts: 836
edited September 2022 in Lost Dogs
Hi, looking for a copy of this poster/flyer. If you have one you could let go, PM me with your price. Thanks!

...........and Evelyn 

Post edited by jpdannabelle on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Bump 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    Nice. I have never seen this before. Thanks
  • Options
    Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    edited September 2022
    hrd2imgn said:
    Nice. I have never seen this before. Thanks
    I wasn’t there but saw the video. Awesome show. Need this one! Any help will be rewarded!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    My sister was a freshman at KU and went to this. I was a freshman in high school and beyond jealous.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    My sister was a freshman at KU and went to this. I was a freshman in high school and beyond jealous.
    Any chance she has the poster? :D
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    mfc2006 said:
    If she had one, she may have only had it for a year or two. I guarantee it's long gone after a a few moves and 4 kiddos.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    If she had one, she may have only had it for a year or two. I guarantee it's long gone after a a few moves and 4 kiddos.
    For sure. No worries. Thanks for sharing! Would have loved to have been there myself!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    lottery chance but the dude at the end of this thread, years ago, thinks he had/has it

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/123784/day-on-the-hill-1992-lawrence-ks
  • Options
    jpgoegel said:
    lottery chance but the dude at the end of this thread, years ago, thinks he had/has it

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/123784/day-on-the-hill-1992-lawrence-ks
    Thank you for this! I’ll see if I can get in touch with them! 
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    welcome.   hope it bears some fruit
  • Options
    jpgoegel said:
    welcome.   hope it bears some fruit
    Thank you. I appreciate the help!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Bump. No response from @NAUjackfan yet. Still looking!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Bump
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    MF119261MF119261 Superior, Colorado Posts: 13
    I'm going to be in Lawrence this weekend and plan to head to Framewoods on Mass St.  If anyone might have the poster (or where to find one), it'd be them.  I will let you know what I find out.  
    1998: Greenwood Village, CO   2014: Denver, CO   2018: Boston (Night 2)  2020: Denver   2022: Denver, CO
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    There is only 1 in collections on EB. Message them and see if they want to part with it

https://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=66471
  • Options
    MF119261 said:
    I'm going to be in Lawrence this weekend and plan to head to Framewoods on Mass St.  If anyone might have the poster (or where to find one), it'd be them.  I will let you know what I find out.  
    This is awesome! Thanks so much! If you can track one down you will be rewarded!!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    There is only 1 in collections on EB. Message them and see if they want to part with it

https://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=66471
    I’ll give it a shot! Thanks!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    MF119261 said:
    Worth asking at Love Garden as well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    MF119261 said:
    Worth asking at Love Garden as well.
    Email sent! They suggested to email the student union at the university. They were the ones who organized the concert. I feel like Indiana Jones searching for the lost arc! The mission has officially begun! Thanks again for everyone’s help!!!!
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    Bump. No luck so far
    ...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    MF119261MF119261 Superior, Colorado Posts: 13
    No luck at Framewoods or at Love Garden (though it was great to visit both spots over the weekend).  Good luck!
    1998: Greenwood Village, CO   2014: Denver, CO   2018: Boston (Night 2)  2020: Denver   2022: Denver, CO
  • Options
    MF119261 said:
    No luck at Framewoods or at Love Garden (though it was great to visit both spots over the weekend).  Good luck!
    Thanks so much for trying!!!!!

...........and Evelyn 

• Options
    jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    this looks like it was sold, but perhaps the seller can tell you whom bought it

https://www.collectionzz.com/MiKegs67/pj-ev-prints-for-sale/pearl-jam-1992-university-of-kansas-day-on-the-hill