Hard To Imagine for Toronto Opener

vzouzalvzouzal Posts: 202
Once upon a time Pearl Jam was set to open their Gigaton (Notagig) Tour in Toronto……

Well things were different then, all is different now.

Hard To Imagine it’s going to take over two years for this concert to take place.

My request please open with Once and then straight into Hard to Imagine….. For me the last two years and change have been a roller coaster. (as I’m sure it has been for many)

can’t wait to see y’all! 
Tagged:

Comments

• jdopjjdopj Posts: 646
    Yes please!!!
  • JayfesukJayfesuk Posts: 82
    vzouzal said:
    Once upon a time Pearl Jam was set to open their Gigaton (Notagig) Tour in Toronto……

Well things were different then, all is different now.

Hard To Imagine it’s going to take over two years for this concert to take place.

My request please open with Once and then straight into Hard to Imagine….. For me the last two years and change have been a roller coaster. (as I’m sure it has been for many)

can’t wait to see y’all! 
    I like that idea and then maybe the third song could be present tense and there we all are and the show is finally happening etc.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    That would be sweet!
  • HTI !

Sounds like a plan
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • SALLYROOSALLYROO Posts: 51
    One of my faves and never heard it live so far, so yes please I love this idea :)

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    The most requested song at the moment apparently. Def on the bands radar. Hope you get it!